What's new

Liam Neeson convert to Islam???

it sometimes amazes me that any person who is Indian or speak in favour of India .................our good friends think they are either Hindu ( for first case ) or they are jews (in later case)

beat it .....not a hindu here....................from the family tree of a general of Maharaja ranjit

You were arguing for the sake of arguing. Religion of humanity is not an absolute, so I didn't understand what your point was.

good for him ..iv watched TAKEN starring Liam ..good movie indeed :agree:
i hope Justin bieber converts to Islam some day ...:alcoholic:

If you're referring to Sunny Leone, we don't have a problem with that. While it might not be an ideal profession some parent would like to see for his or her kid for future, she is not killing anyone, torturing someone or threatening anyone else. She's doing what she likes without harming anyone else.

There was a hype around her because she was being planned to cast in a movie. You know how celeb world is like.

We don't finch and threaten and go ballistic if someone becomes something else from a Buddhist or a Hindu. But you guys go ballistic if a Muslim becomes a non-Muslim. Why is that?

In context-

Liam Neeson is going to torture- kill or threaten somebody now?-
and the hype around Sunny leone- be it- because of her indian ancestry- or bollywood movies- some thing that interests you lot- you do celebrate? Dont ya?-

Thats why i said- To one his own celebrations-

btw do you have any popular or recent conversion of any Muslim into another religion- as you claimed made us go ballistic?-

on other hand every time a famous personality convert to Islam or even say some thing good about Islam- the hindus lower end starts burning black-
Tell me Why?- You do not bother any conversion out of hinduism- but cannot stop complaining and whinning when some one converts into Islam?- which technically should not matter to you at all- :coffee:-

You were arguing for the sake of arguing. Religion of humanity is not an absolute, so I didn't understand what your point was.

well mate........I have read ur some of comments here ............most of them were not even wroth of reading.
I am just want some clarification

question..........why only Islam is called Religion of Humanity?
whats wrong with Budhism or Jainism?..........( I know little about them...........but I think they score more in this field)

I honestly don't know how to explain it to you. I already said Islam is a religion of humanity, not THE END-ALL RELIGION OF HUMANITY. Don't know If I can be any more clear than this.

I honestly don't know how to explain it to you. I already said Islam is a religion of humanity, not THE END-ALL RELIGION OF HUMANITY. Don't know If I can be any more clear than this.
you are muslim mate..............help me with this.

enough of this its our forum and its world news for us if even a beggar becomes muslim why do indians care liam neeson i remember you as qui gon jinn from star wars and looked awsome welcome to the brotherhood of islam we welcome you in our religion

good for him ..iv watched TAKEN starring Liam ..good movie indeed :agree:
i hope Justin bieber converts to Islam some day ...:alcoholic:

He will stop singing too... as singing/dancing/painting is not permitted in Islam. Relief to the world

the guy what was in the jewish holocaust movie called shindler's list?

Back
Top Bottom