What's new

LG launches world's first 84-inch Ultra HD in Pakistan

is tatasky by sky network based in UK?
No.
TATA Sky is an Indian satellite tele service by the TATA conglomerate.
Dish TV is its biggest competitor.

I was told that Pakistani people have access to this(legally or illegally no idea) and many have installed this in their homes.

we don't want to watch Indian channels .. we want Pakistani channels on HD
First of all its not a channel mate. Its a satellite service provider.
You can choose to watch whatever channel you want as long as they offer that channel on their sat.

Secondly to watch TV in HD, you require 3 things:
1. HD TV
2. Digital satellite network(like TATA Sky/Dish TV)
3. Your favourite channel should record its programs in HD format and transmit the same to the Digital satellite network you use.

You will probably have to wait to watch Pakistani channels in HD. There are hardly a couple of Indian channels that air content on HD.

I was told that Pakistani people have access to this(legally or illegally no idea) and many have installed this in their homes.

Who told you that?? Some cable companies might have installed it but all cable companies in pakistan provide the worst channels ever.

BD has two channels that air HD quality programs.

we don't want to watch Indian channels .. we want Pakistani channels on HD
That's why you dont have HD channels :D

No.
TATA Sky is an Indian satellite tele service by the TATA conglomerate.
Dish TV is its biggest competitor.

First of all its not a channel mate. Its a satellite service provider.
You can choose to watch whatever channel you want as long as they offer that channel on their sat.

Secondly to watch TV in HD, you require 3 things:
1. HD TV
2. Digital satellite network(like TATA Sky/Dish TV)
3. Your favourite channel should record its programs in HD format and transmit the same to the Digital satellite network you use.

You will probably have to wait to watch Pakistani channels in HD. There are hardly a couple of Indian channels that air content on HD.

I got Videocon DTH service with 22 HD channels and 1 3D Channels apart from other SD channels....I am loving it .....Enjoying Champion Trophy matches in HD :D

Dont you have TATA Sky or Dish TV?

NO , We have old crappy Cable system

Yes we do have tata sky dish tv by the in my home i have videocon hd i think it is best for watching sports in HD it costed me around 14000pkr and after every month i do a recahrge of 1000pkr, actually my father uses it i am not in Pakistan. my family doesn't watch indian soaps nor i think people of Pakistan watch them anymore Pakistani drama's are more better in story and direction.

In India TV digitilisation is being made compulsary,so we'll be kissing good bye to cable tv in a few months.

Man edit the title....It was first introduced in Pak not in world....In India LG launched it in 2012 at price of about Rs1,70000.

Was waiting for someone to come and mention that this was introduced in super power India back in this year. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom