What's new

Let's discuss about the coming PLAN's 65th anniversary

not sure about the contents for the anniversary in2014, but 7 days national holiday, a possible parade or theme will be on, i guess```for me it is about driving the family around or possibly moaning in the car about the ludicrous miles long traffic jam in the middle of the high way, that could be more spectacular than any of the staged shows lol````

not sure about the contents for the anniversary in2014, but 7 days national holiday, a possible parade or theme will be on, i guess```for me it is about driving the family around or possibly moaning in the car about the ludicrous miles long traffic jam in the middle of the high way, that could be more spectacular than any of the staged shows lol````

So you will drive to Qingdao just to watch the naval parade?

you kidding me!, hangzhou to Qingdao, thats almost 900KM, no less than 8 hours high way drive```not to mention during national holidays the high way will be fully packed,

Just watch it on the TV live is just much better, since many visitors were complaining that they can't see shit in the 60th anniversary with many areas being forbidden for watching the warships.

Japan has been rejected to participate this event, while the US is boycotting this event.
boycotting? That's a weird thing to do for a celebration of the birth of a navy. What does this even mean? How do you boycott something like this what are the steps? What do they do here that the US is involved?

Just watch it on the TV live is just much better, since many visitors were complaining that they can't see shit in the 60th anniversary with many areas being forbidden for watching the warships.
once you had a family, sitting home chill out is a big NO, since your wife will start accusing you arent romantic anymore, and your kids will keep annoying you to take them out```so man thank you for your kind suggestion``:D

boycotting? That's a weird thing to do for a celebration of the birth of a navy. What does this even mean? How do you boycott something like this what are the steps? What do they do here that the US is involved?

It is from the Japanese media, maybe they are just using their US daddy to chest thump.

Back
Top Bottom