What's new

LeT suicide squad under govt watch: MKA

Perhaps our honorable home minister should open his mouth only after those militants are captured and proven.

Just had to bring Jamaat, BNP and the war crimes trial into the equation huh? Did LeT release any statements regarding the trial?

His reputation isn't that great anyways.

Closed.

Surely these militant organizations will work as an ally of jamat.Both dont want Bangladesh.
Law enforcement should be on high alert.

What will be the expected financial budget of this reported LeT, to sustain their operations against various states?

They are so much exposed but still nothing busted?

Bangladesh... is known as settelite indian state.. .and such claims without grounds... does not help, Hasina!

Murder of Saudi Ambassador clearly hints, anti Arab forces are on move.

i pity bangladesh has become just a mere pawn of stupid pakistan hating indian arse licking regime

pakistan should ask for proofs and evidences

i dont understand why would a kashmiri resistance party like LeT will go to bangladesh?

Inline with what indian national security advisor admitted, india is interfering by orchestrating and supporting fascist and nastiks attack on Islam. By seeing Muslim majority risen up to protest indians are conjuring up false flag story (even sabotage is expected) to blame it on Muslim majority uprising. India did the same thing in Maldives.

What will be the expected financial budget of this reported LeT, to sustain their operations against various states?

They are so much exposed but still nothing busted?

Bangladesh... is known as settelite indian state.. .and such claims without grounds... does not help, Hasina!

Murder of Saudi Ambassador clearly hints, anti Arab forces are on move.

Bangladesh is a sovereign country. We ally,support or do works on our wish. We keep good relations with every country.
India is just one of them.

i am amazed how same few bangladeshis hate pakistan, here we have nothing but well wishes for bangladeshi people, and try to be favourable always support their stance whether it be BSF killings, or other issues and conflicts with india,, dont bother in their matters much where indians come and troll to death, they make jokes about bangladesh where as we have even allowed a separate section for them..

its truly unbelievable

i pity bangladesh has become just a mere pawn of stupid pakistan hating indian arse licking regime

pakistan should ask for proofs and evidences

i dont understand why would a kashmiri resistance party like LeT will go to bangladesh?

We dont hate Pakistan. We r keeping good relation with pakistan.We all are fighting against terrorist's threat. BD is now a much more peaceful country. But gov should work to ensure that we r no safe heaven for terrorists.

Bangladesh is a sovereign country. We ally,support or do works on our wish. We keep good relations with every country.
India is just one of them.

ofcourse you are a sovereign country try to act like one, not an indian pawn

before LeT which is a kashmiri resistance force, alquaeda has more chances to gain in bangladesh, alquaeda has certainly more resources, but i think you had never found alquaeda in bangladesh

and jamat is a scapegoat for the failures of awami league regime

Surely these militant organizations will work as an ally of jamat.Both dont want Bangladesh.
Law enforcement should be on high alert.

Well its internal matter of Bangladesh but AL is good for India and our interests in NE just like they almost wipe out ULFA terror camps with in Bangladesh hope they also take for this

Back
Top Bottom