What's new

Let India Train the Afghan Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly, I do agree that Afghanistan is not your domain because if you will send your forces their for whatever reason

man we r scared !!!!

bhago indians bhago......more than 1000 ITBP forces r there..they have been chewd and thrown like bad 'pan' by now.....:P

height of chest thumping...man i cant stop laughing at this delusional mind:argh:

oh yes as being done in the afghan border of pakistan and cities of pakistan by the afghans and local people from the troubled area of pakistan...
We are not fighting afghans mujahedeen we are killing hired scums.Our Army has been succesfull unlike NATO which needs us to help them or negociate with afghan taliban....:bunny:
alas you are pakistan and we are india. there lies the diffrence. remember chanakya. the best battles are won without firing a bullet. and we have many of such battles....:bunny:

Whose chankia?must be a commedian.Anyways we got alot up our sleeves just wait and see....Oh yeah i heard Khalistanis are raising there heads in punjab and rajhistan? chadamparamsaid so.:cheers:

man we r scared !!!!

bhago indians bhago......more than 1000 ITBP forces r there..they have been chewd and thrown like bad 'pan' by now.....:P

height of chest thumping...man i cant stop laughing at this delusional mind:argh:

Listen newbie.There are several thousand NATO forces fighting in afghanistan did u hear what they are doin these day?Negociations with talibs
About indians who are living in afghanistan im sorry to say they work there like bheegi billis no offence.And remember they blew ur embassy??
People in this part of world chew Naswar not pan...ever heard of it?:lol::lol:

We are not fighting afghans mujahedeen we are killing hired scums.Our Army has been succesfull unlike NATO which needs us to help them or negociate with afghan taliban....:bunny:

Whose chankia?must be a commedian.Anyways we got alot up our sleeves just wait and see....Oh yeah i heard Khalistanis are raising there heads in punjab and rajhistan? chadamparamsaid so.:cheers:

yes yes..Pakistan army gr8test army in the world...:yahoo:

..if that satisfies ur false ego.....:argh:

and we know u guys have a lot up your sleeves ...:lol:

Khalistanis are raising there heads in punjab and rajhistan?

Oh my god!!!!

m just rolling down with laughter...

do u no what is the population %ge of sikhs in rajasthan?
0%

khalistan movement was in punjab..and if it rises we will crush as last time....:cheesy:

oh yes your army is fighting your own people.... last time i checked army is not supposed to fight its own people till the situation becomes worst....

yes your army is successful after major leaders were killed by same NATO using drones.

And does the blasts in pakistan have stopped. you kill one leader and next day they declare another one. if that is called success congratulations people can roam around without fear....

Whose chankia?
no one just a poor person who defeated the mighty empire of magadh and the europeans just with his political and diplomatic policies and made a king of a person noone....

i heard raw is based on his principles.

must be a commedian.Anyways we got alot up our sleeves just wait and see....Oh yeah i heard Khalistanis are raising there heads in punjab and rajhistan? chadamparamsaid so.:cheers:
oh yes here you go....

like the same way na as you have been doing in past 62 years... soon we will do this we will do that.... alas we know what you have done you did not got kashmir but lost your east pakistan :rofl:

let them raise heads for khalistan good that will be good shooting practise.... i think you forgot what we did to them last time... shot them in head at the point blank range in front everyone... let them raise their head again...:devil:

Listen newbie.There are several thousand NATO forces fighting in afghanistan did u hear what they are doin these day?Negociations with talibs
About indians who are living in afghanistan im sorry to say they work there like bheegi billis no offence.And remember they blew ur embassy??

Your great Pakistan Government was also busy doing th same thing some time back....they practically handed over administration of some areas to Taliban....but that does not matter...because its done by Pakistanis.

And would you like to shed some light on how Pakistanis live in their own mother land...under threat from all directions...not knowing ...who will blow himself next.

and what do u guys do in afghans....?

oh...other than occasional bombings ...nothing..coz afghanis hate u to the max...

dont worry about us bheegi billis...u just carry on with ur delusions....

B]People in this part of world chew Naswar not pan...ever heard of it?[/B]:lol::lol:
[/QUOTE]

tell this to ur friend....:lol::lol::lol:

Originally Posted by XYON View Post

Lastly, I do agree that Afghanistan is not your domain because if you will send your forces their for whatever reason, they will be chewed down and spat out like a bad 'pan' in a Pathan's mouth!

you tried your heart out with that but it was a disaster with youl.

oh embassy... well let me open your eyes what they blew in your part of world................. oh so sorry the list is too long.....

and still afghans like bheegi billis more than your non bheegi billis... lol you are trying hard to get the Indians out of there though they are bheegi billis....i did not knew you fear bheegi billis so much :chilli:

Oh you can go ahead with drugs also as if we care..... :rofl:

oh yes your army is fighting your own people.... last time i checked army is not supposed to fight its own people till the situation becomes worst....

yes your army is successful after major leaders were killed by same NATO using drones.

And does the blasts in pakistan have stopped. you kill one leader and next day they declare another one. if that is called success congratulations people can roam around without fear....
:

Don't be stupid. Army is killing mercenaries hired by india for its terrorism campaign.

There is nothing to back up this apart from conspiracy theories. Also it is offtopic.

Army and ISI know about indian support, so does Afghan government and US government. Yes they won't publically admit because its not in their interests, but it is true regardless. Let's not forget Musharraf knows this too.

Really?hired scums are our own people?while moaists,nnagas,khalistanis are aliens?

Try google drone coperation and interlegence sharing between ISI and CIA.Son

Whats this got to do with this thread...moron...
no one just a poor person who defeated the mighty empire of magadh and the europeans just with his political and diplomatic policies and made a king of a person noone....

i heard raw is based on his principles.
We give a ****?
oh yes here you go....

like the same way na as you have been doing in past 62 years... soon we will do this we will do that.... alas we know what you have done you did not got kashmir but lost your east pakistan :rofl:
Same old bable B.S
let them raise heads for khalistan good that will be good shooting practise.... i think you forgot what we did to them last time... shot them in head at the point blank range in front everyone... let them raise their head again...:devil:
Google how many indian troopers are dead coz of 2 dozen insurgencies.

Last edited:
and what do u guys do in afghans....?
Nothing just have small number of troops under UN just like urs.
oh...other than occasional bombings ...nothing..coz afghanis hate u to the max...
Ask any afghan majority pushtoon
dont worry about us bheegi billis...u just carry on with ur delusions.
I live near afghanistan.....Looks like u live in ur wet dreams.
tell this to ur friend....:lol::lol::lol:
He himself is pushtoon..u can tell him that:bunny:

Army and ISI know about indian support, so does Afghan government and US government. Yes they won't publically admit because its not in their interests, but it is true regardless. Let's not forget Musharraf knows this too.

I would like to discuss it but won't as it is offtopic.

The reason why India is suitable to train Afghan forces are:
(1) Being one of the largest donor makes India a front line ally of Afghanistan.
(2) India has vast experience of such operations in different environments.
(3) India's image is quite good in Afghanistan's public eyes. (This might be debatable but India is certainly not seen as a bad nation).
(4) India shares a rich historical & cultural ties with Afghanistan.

However I still feel India should not go for it. Let NATO forces do it.
India, at max, should be restricted to providing security cover to Indian assets only.

Really?hired scums are our own people?while moaists,nnagas,khalistanis are aliens?

Our army is not operating against them. they can be handled by insider security agencies we dont need the army for them.. and neither we need them for them unlike pakistan which needs it army as well as americans just to control 2 provinces....

Try google drone coperation and interlegence sharing between ISI and CIA.Son

oh yes you had a pact "bomb our areas and we will condemn it..." why your mighty larger than life army needs the external help to stray down the local mullahs? and then you say you can bring down whole of india when you need americans to bomb your local areas to control just 2 provinces.

Whats this got to do with this thread...moron...
short of words........ lol started calling names.... :rofl: i was telling you the might of your army and why it should not train the Afghans else they might also end up loosing something in desperation for something else.

We give a ****?
oh yes here you go....

What did we do who fudging rant when u got no shyt up ur back side.

Google how many indian troopers are dead coz of 2 dozen insurgencies.

far less then your civilian causalities. At least in india people are not on a killing spree as in pakistan. At least security people are fighting and dieing and it happens in war where as in pakistan people are dieing and security agencies are sitting ducks not being able to avert attacks.... at least that looks like with the frequency of attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom