What's new

LeJ threatens to attack Aga Khan community

One possibility is that all this has nothing to do with religion at all.

It's just a cover for thugs -- supported by influential patrons -- to run people, and entire communities, out of town so that their properties can be picked up at fire sale prices.

lol .. how i dare !! who are you to stop me .. and yeah i know your sir name is jahil why mention again

Ana kahbi 'South' Punjab mein khusboo laga ke.

You are bull shitter Zardari follwing ARY ghulam.

Ao na.

One possibility is that all this has nothing to do with religion at all.

It's just a cover for thugs -- supported by influential patrons -- to run people, and entire communities, out of town so that their properties can be picked up at fire sale prices.
Exactly ! This sectarian clash is happened with twelver only when they posted some derogatory words against Sahaba R.A in streets of Karachi . If Authorities would interfered before then this could be handled but one can understand the behavior of local political forces and Police. Each and every clash which supports their politics is being flamed by local authorities. I'm just surprised even how poorly these issues have been discussed in PDF and propagated according claims instead of being discussed with a multi-directional approach.

Ana kahbi 'South' Punjab mein khusboo laga ke.
You are bull shitter Zardari follwing ARY ghulam.
Ao na.

kyu shemale tu wahan mujra karta hai jo mujhey invite kar raha hai ... not interested in this crap , zardari phir ary yeh sub kidher say agaya .. what are you on smoking ??

Coward politicians
Greedy Generals
Blackmailing Media
Corrupt Judiciary
Attack like these would continue.....

Hi
thanks for clarifying.
it seems like Pakistan has more subjects and few citizens
btw India also has lot of subjects but slowly the number of citizens is increasing with education and economic empowerment.
do you have some books on Zia's rule? I mean PDF

Sheep. Subjects are helpless. We are complacent. But don't remember the names of the books, had to read them for a course. Google will give you tonnes, though.

Terrorists of the LEJ are a major threat to Pakistan. They must be eliminated but the government has taken no action against them. Malik Ishaq the leader of the Lashkar E Jhangvi was released the moment the PMLN government came into power. We need to ensure that the Taliban and LEJ are utterly destroyed. We must make solid efforts to achieve this goal.

LEJ is fully capable of doing what it says and was responsible for many attacks on Pakistani soil.

Ahh the LeJ terrorists are running out of targets so the haramis are eyeing for everyone.

These terrorists need to be rooted out. Please start an operation in south Punjab

ibtadai ishq hai rota hai kya.
aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya.

Back
Top Bottom