What's new

Lashkar-i-Taiba behind Herat Attack : Karzai

the article doesn't even mention ISI, feeling a little left out? :o:

LET and ISI synonymous? :o:

The terrorists carried similar equipment - a backpack with 3 days ration in dates and stuff - the whole idea was to lay seige and take in hostages - similar to Mumbai.

And, hafiz Sayeed didn't like NS attending NAMO's swearing in anyways. Looks like an attempt to disrupt.

The terrorists carried similar equipment - a backpack with 3 days ration in dates and stuff - the whole idea was to lay seige and take in hostages - similar to Mumbai.

And, hafiz Sayeed didn't like NS attending NAMO's swearing in anyways. Looks like an attempt to disrupt.

I think Pakistan doesn't need any army Hafiz Saeed, LET & ......... are doing the same job, which the army has to do on the tax payers money.
As far as Karzai is in office, no need of ISI. Karzai himself is a mobile 24/7 intelligence agency, again saving the tax payers money.

Good luck Pakistan

I think Pakistan doesn't need any army Hafiz Saeed, LET & ......... are doing the same job, which the army has to do on the tax payers money.
As far as Karzai is in office, no need of ISI. Karzai himself is a mobile 24/7 intelligence agency, again saving the tax payers money.

Good luck Pakistan
HJwDFaq.png

the article doesn't even mention ISI, feeling a little left out? :o:

i am wondering why he didnt blame ISI ...

whatever, it never happened...

No bodies, No possible funding to show, no evidence and accusation becomes a fact !

Le body.....

afghanistan_webf-2.jpg

Le destruction

00013.jpg

and you want to share their "Intelligence Report",as a proof???tell Ganja to collect it.

i am wondering why he didnt blame ISI ...

would it be better if he "Explicitly" blamed them??

There is more than one way to skin a cat !!!
wow and i don't even know a single way to skin a cat :cry:

Le body.....

afghanistan_webf-2.jpg

Le destruction

00013.jpg

and you want to share their "Intelligence Report",as a proof???tell Ganja to collect it.

would it be better if he "Explicitly" blamed them??
I didn't see any proof in the pics that point to LET

Back
Top Bottom