What's new

Large Amount of Saudi Chemicals Found with FSA Terrorists to be Used in Art

1.well USA or west did not give any prove about Assad used chemical weapons, just claimed that Assad uses chemical weapons on the other hand UN high official said that There is no evidence that Assad used Chemical weapons rather they found strong evidence that chemical weapons are used by FSA (video interview) then after hours UN headquarter said no further comment. What will you say about it ?

Evidence of Nerve Gas in Aleppo Deaths - ABC News

BBC News - Syria crisis: 'Strong evidence' of chemical attacks, in Saraqeb

Alleged chemical attack kills 25 in Aleppo - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Syria Homs attack 'may have included use of chemical weapons' - Telegraph

Statement on Syrian Chemical Weapons Use « humanrights.gov

The intelligence community estimates that 100 to 150 people have died from detected chemical weapons attacks in Syria to date; however, casualty data is likely incomplete.

1.well USA or west did not give any prove about Assad used chemical weapons, just claimed that Assad uses chemical weapons on the other hand UN high official said that There is no evidence that Assad used Chemical weapons rather they found strong evidence that chemical weapons are used by FSA (video interview) then after hours UN headquarter said no further comment. What will you say about it ?

Who says west is reliable. We have all seen how they used the pretext of having chemical weapons for an invasion of Iraq. Though Assad may have used chemical weapons who knows ?

yes that is my point, both parties are using chemical weapons in some extend, not just one side. one party supporter is saying that only FSA is using it and other party supporter is saying that only Assad is using it.

Who says west is reliable. We have all seen how they used the pretext of having chemical weapons for an invasion of Iraq. Though Assad may have used chemical weapons who knows ?

They have been importing them from us for more than 20 years.

wrong Syria makes its own chemicals... plus Syria and Saudi "Arabia" relations were never strong, I would not think there is a chemical trade between those two nations, again Syria makes it own chemical products....

You know that we are the biggest exporting country of petrochemicals, these are raw products used in industry and Syria imports the bulk of these products from KSA.

It doesn't mean it was sent specifically for rebels arms industry right?

Like I said Syria makes its own chemicals... how did Saudi chemicals get in the hands of terrorists??

I would think that you shouldn't be too green, those Chemos were made for industrial use. If Syria was producing some of her own, it doesn't mean that they don't need to import more. The Saudi-Syrian relations were fine during Hafiz's days, let me tell you that your Gov't was living on us, believe it or not.
wrong Syria makes its own chemicals... plus Syria and Saudi "Arabia" relations were never strong, I would not think there is a chemical trade between those two nations, again Syria makes it own chemical products....

I would think that you shouldn't be too green, those Chemos were made for industrial use. If Syria was producing some of her own, it doesn't mean that they don't need to import more. The Saudi-Syrian relations were fine during Hafiz's days, let me tell you that your Gov't was living on us, believe it or not.

Really? I didn't know that Saudi "Arabia" supported Syria-Iran ties and supported Hafez that much.... you people were living on us, most of the doctors and teachers were mostly from Bilad alsham, we taught your kids... enough bs

Next time, Saudi Arabia will be blamed because the rebels used vehicles running on Saudi Patrol and used electricity produced by Saudi oil.

BTW, why is it taking so long for Asad to be crushed ?

Defense minister should know that nothing if more dangerous for Saudi Arabia than Syria.

Next time, Saudi Arabia will be blamed because the rebels used vehicles running on Saudi Patrol and used electricity produced by Saudi oil.

Defense minister should know that nothing if more dangerous for Saudi Arabia than Syria.

those chemical products were used to create chemical weapons...

and to answer your question, here is the answer..

Syrian Rallies - YouTube

Really? I didn't know that Saudi "Arabia" supported Syria-Iran ties and supported Hafez that much.... you people were living on us, most of the doctors and teachers were mostly from Bilad alsham, we taught your kids... enough bs

You didn't teach " my kids " for free :lol: you were getting paid for it.

Let them bark as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom