What's new

Lanti Mullahs Kill more Ahmadis, including old woman.

Most probably some retard Wahabo/Deobando was criticizing sufism, that too because he doesn't not understand the meaning of peace. Don't worry, we shall prevail.

Inshallah bro. I just pray we do and take our country back. But I'm afraid a lot of blood will have to be shed for it to happen. These guys won't go quietly. Once their dawah dies out they resort to violence.

How do you know? Did the people who kill them phone you to let you know? Or are you also just passing random remarks because you have in inward bias. The police don't know, their family says they have no enmity with anyone but "leader" on PDF says its domestic case. o_O

I read so.. but your allegation on me wont do any favor to your cause. ask @turbo charged who thinks I am a Qadiyani :p

second marriage is not a tolerated social trait in Pakistan. fair enough not to rule out the possibilities...

Do you have any press link for this? If you have information brother you should forward it to the cops. Otherwise it is just pure conjecture.

Do you have any press link for this? If you have information brother you should forward it to the cops. Otherwise it is just pure conjecture.

this was discussed here, help yourself.

this was discussed here, help yourself.

An Ahmadiyya teacher of a private university and his mother were found murdered here, in the latest incident of violence against minorities in Pakistan.

Mubashir Ejaz Ahmad, 27, and his mother were killed in G-11 area last night, his brother Mujadid Ejaz Ahmad said.

"Police has registered a case and launched investigation but so far they have no idea who killed them," Ahmad said.

"We do not have enmity with anyone," he said, adding that the possibility of extremists' involvement in the murder cannot be ruled out.

Police officials were not available for comments.

Mubashir was a qualified Electronic Engineer and was teaching at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University in Islamabad.

Pakistan's Ahmadis consider themselves Muslim but were declared non-Muslims through a constitutional amendment in 1974. A decade later, they were barred from proselytising or identifying themselves as Muslims.

Some 1.5 million Ahmadis live across the country.

Where does it talk about second marriage?

My personal view? About 18% of population. Not bad, has may benefits in the long run!

Inshallah bro. I just pray we do and take our country back. But I'm afraid a lot of blood will have to be shed for it to happen. These guys won't go quietly. Once their dawah dies out they resort to violence.

You want to reject presented facts and make up your own. if not biasness then you must be a troll?

I have nothing to say on your repeated allegations, as if I am enjoying someone's death... any innocent life lost to violence is wrong, I dont see humans as anything but humans..

PTI fan boys/lady boys know because Taliban let them know on twitter before any attacks in Pakistan.

My personal view? About 18% of population. Not bad, has may benefits in the long run!

Some snotty member was complaining that a certain member here was promoting culling of wahabis. :pleasantry:

An Ahmadiyya teacher of a private university and his mother were found murdered here, in the latest incident of violence against minorities in Pakistan.

Mubashir Ejaz Ahmad, 27, and his mother were killed in G-11 area last night, his brother Mujadid Ejaz Ahmad said.

"Police has registered a case and launched investigation but so far they have no idea who killed them," Ahmad said.

"We do not have enmity with anyone," he said, adding that the possibility of extremists' involvement in the murder cannot be ruled out.

Police officials were not available for comments.

Mubashir was a qualified Electronic Engineer and was teaching at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University in Islamabad.

Pakistan's Ahmadis consider themselves Muslim but were declared non-Muslims through a constitutional amendment in 1974. A decade later, they were barred from proselytising or identifying themselves as Muslims.

Some 1.5 million Ahmadis live across the country.

Where does it talk about second marriage?

this was discussed here, two days ago, find the thread... plus usually when terrorist mullah kill, they take pride in doing so, as if they have done good, they leave their marks..

RIP to the innocent man and his mother...

Do you know how many killers of Ahmadis have been brought before the court? bit fat zero. Do you know what happen to the terrorists that ahmadis themselves caught when they attacked our mosque in Lahore? NOTHING. I trust neither the government or the police. They will not investigate. Mark my words, Ill get back to you in about 6 weeks.

very true sadly so..

Any information/rumours coming out from the rear side of PTI fan boys will not be accepted.

RIP....no idea when will people grow some brain cells and stop killing...

Back
Top Bottom