What's new

Lankan minister says India aiding separatist forces

Whether India supporting or not is not matter to us , tamils(world) need separate Eelam surely we get it. We are not in position to forgive Sinhalese.

Sri Lankans (Note Sri Lankans not Sinhalese) do not expect forgiveness from some extremist Madrasi .. You can keep on dreaming your wet dreams.. It wont happen on the island

Sri Lankans (Note Sri Lankans not Sinhalese) do not expect forgiveness from some extremist Madrasi .. You can keep on dreaming your wet dreams.. It wont happen on the island

Sri Lankan are the people who do not have a culture or history. They have a such a strong minority complex that they tend to hijack the Sinhalese identity and prefer to elevate them selves on par with the Sinhalese.

Whether India supporting or not is not matter to us , tamils(world) need separate Eelam surely we get it. We are not in position to forgive Sinhalese.

Then first leave Indian union. :P

Sri Lankan are the people who do not have a culture or history. They have a such a strong minority complex that they tend to hijack the Sinhalese identity and prefer to elevate them selves on par with the Sinhalese.

Don't think it's even worth the effort to respond to a insignificant bigot like you with a frog in the well syndrome.. Till you come out to the real world from you mighty pseudo Sinhala Buddhist mudukkuwa

Don't speak like a stupid , we are not forgiving means we will take revenge for sure ......wet dreams?? ok ....let see.

Then first leave Indian union. :P

Another stupid from punk island if we were separate nation singalese might be history by now.

Don't speak like a stupid , we are not forgiving means we will take revenge for sure ......wet dreams?? ok ....let see.

Ho hum.. Yeah yeah.. We have been waiting and shuddering in fear on your threats for years now..:lol: You dimwits need to realize nobody gives a shyt about your stupid histrionics or empty rhetoric anymore.. Meanwhile we will continue to crack some stupid madrasi heads trying to trespass our sea's.. So you idiots can jump a jig and set fire to yourselfs over in TN.. :lol:

Don't think it's even worth the effort to respond to a insignificant bigot like you with a frog in the well syndrome.. Till you come out to the real world from you mighty pseudo Sinhala Buddhist mudukkuwa

hmmm... after all we all are born in Sri Lanka. So take my apologies. But you should remember what is our history and who civilized Sri Lanka. :)

Another stupid from punk island if we were separate nation singalese might be history by now.

If..? :omghaha:

Ho hum.. Yeah yeah.. We have been waiting and shuddering in fear on your threats for years now..:lol: You dimwits need to realize nobody gives a shyt about your stupid histrionics or empty rhetoric anymore.. Meanwhile we will continue to crack some stupid madrasi heads trying to trespass our sea's.. So you idiots can jump a jig and set fire to yourselfs over in TN.. :lol:

30yrs you lived in fears am I ryt?? within 5 years you forgot everything. I am not interesting in mud slinging contest , I won't argue with mentally retarded person like you.

30yrs you lived in fears am I ryt?? within 5 years you forgot everything. I am not interesting in mud slinging contest , I won't argue with mentally retarded person like you.

mmm... tough guy has Hitler on his profile picture. It would be interesting to see what Hitler would do to you if he invaded India hahahahahahahahaha

lol you can have Peelam for Tamils in India! (AKA Toilxtnadu)

hmmm... after all we all are born in Sri Lanka. So take my apologies. But you should remember what is our history and who civilized Sri Lanka. :)

Well if you could take your little Supremist head out of your arse for a moment and think rationally.. Nobody could question the Sri Lankan identity was build upon primarily on the back of Sinhalese civilization on the island with the influence of Buddhism to become one of the most inclusive vibrant advanced societies but that same inclusivity made the Sri Lankan civilization more the richer.. Because the Sri Lankans of yester year embraced others and made it it's own unique identity

This rich culture is under threat now not by extremist separatist but by bigoted majority supremists .. Sri Lanka is for Sri Lankans first, ever thing else is secondary including ethnicity, religion or caste.. Doesn't matter if your the majority or minority

COLOMBO: A key nationalist ally in the Sri Lankan government on Wednesday slammed India for aiding separatist forces in the country and backed President Mahinda Rajapaksa's plan to go ahead with tinkering the 13th amendment.
It was no secret that India aided the separatist forces in Sri Lanka," Wimal Weerawansa, the National Freedom Front (NFF) leader and minister of housing, told reporters.
The NFF was piqued by the New Delhi's invitation to the main Tamil party, Tamil National Alliance (TNA), to visit India and apprise Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress chairperson Sonia Gandhi of Sri Lanka's plans to dilute the powers in the India-backed 13th amendment (13A) to the Sri Lankan Constitution.

The 13A and the provincial councils entered Sri Lanka's statutes in 1987 as part of the India-Sri Lanka Peace Accord which envisaged devolution of powers to the island's provinces in an effort to end the Sri Lankan Civil War involving the LTTE and government forces.

"The TNA has failed to demonstrate even after the LTTE was defeated that they disown their terrorist campaign.

Both Singh and Gandhi must know that they are meeting the political and parliamentary front of the LTTE," Weerawansa said.

Weerawansa said that India must recognise that TNA did not represent a larger majority of the Sri Lankan public.

"They only represent a fraction of the Tamil population," he said.

Weerawansa, a leading pro-Sinhala majority nationalist politician, said Sri Lanka must go ahead with tinkering the 13A notwithstanding opposition from India.

Sri Lanka is set to bring in an urgent piece of legislation this month to dilute the 13A mostly to strip the northern provincial council of police and land powers.

The NFF last night handed over a public petition with a million signatures to Rajapaksa expressing opposition to holding the northern election with unfettered powers.

Lankan minister says India aiding separatist forces - The Times of India

:disagree::disagree:
This politician is an idiot used as a comedian in Lanka…..

That inherently presumes that SLA defeated LTTE single handed which is a blatant lie !
Why who help SLA, remember intel sharing, diplomatic help is not military help…
LTTE had Influence in all over the World ....and LTTE training in India is BS report LTTE is a banned Terrorist Org in India
New to the forum?
India did support and created the LTTE in 1980 because of your policies towards the tamils and your helping pakistan in 1971 war...but after the IPKF fiasco and the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi it all stopped...do you still believe that Sri Lanka can single handedly defeat the LTTE if India would have not stopped supporting the LTTE & other pro Eelam forces...your minister is a blatant liar...if ever there is support to the Tigers it is from TN based political parties who are only interested in saving their vote banks and not by the Indian govt...but we support these people politically....but not materially....the tigers are capable of raising funds from their sympathisers and supporters who are spread all over the world for their material needs.....now shoo and don't drag us in all your ills and tell your minister to STFU
India created LTTE for its strategic benefits which certainly went wrong. Actually India too should be responsible for death and destruction for 30 yrs.
Seeing the antics of the Buddhist Extermist organizations in SL in recent times, it seems you haven't also learned your lessons.
Extremists will be treated the way they should be…Any Lankan with whatever the religion has the right to stand for SL.
Seems that lankans have not learned the lesson that if you go against India you are doomed just wait for weak puppet manmohan sigh to go;)
Oh INDIA supa powa……..shut up without being an internet warrior. We too can say things here on internet…:D …..And what lesson?
I love Sri Lanka but seriously, the whining and rhetoric is getting mighty old. This holier than thou attitude of some Lankans makes me want to cringe 'cause I've see what they're really all about down on their little island. Cry me a darn river.Peace
Whose whining? U mean the minister?
If we go against you , the only thing your Asian backer is going to do is sit back and watch .
Wouldn’t that be more useful if u watch ur own fences, u seem to lose land in ur borders..
Really? So just because u need an Eelam we have to divide our country? There was another 1 who said so, he ended Mullavaikkal.
After all being an indian what right do u have to talk abt my country?
And what forgiveness are u talking abt? Did u forget u are indian and this is a Lankan issue?
After all if anyone has to apologise here it is u, cos u created terrorism in my country, beat people of my country and act in the most uncivilized way towards my country men in TN..
And also steal our stuff…..
Sri Lankan are the people who do not have a culture or history. They have a such a strong minority complex that they tend to hijack the Sinhalese identity and prefer to elevate them selves on par with the Sinhalese.Then first leave Indian union. :P
So sri lankans don’t have culture and history? U are a BLODDY IDIOT!
Why should sri Lankan identity hijack Sinhalese one when Sinhalese identity is a part of Lankan identity? I told u once not to talk abt things u don’t understand….
Sri Lankan >>>>>>>>>>>>>Sinhalese
May be he is a cousin of the greatest lemon puff comedian!
Ohhhhh!!! Why should u forgive us? What did we do to u? :D Do u forget who u are?
Between find an alternative source of income for ur robbers in Lankan seas, so we can save our bullets then :D
Isnt that GENOCIDE?
U mean Veddhas?
Listen kid, no one in SL question Sinhala and Buddhist heritage in SL. It is the pride of every Lankan regardless of ethnicity and religion. If u try to throw it on the face of non Sinhalese on every opportunity they will hate it….gon thadiya….
Sri Lanka today has tamil, moor burgher and malay heritages too. We need to acknowledge them too. We protect the legacy left by colonials but u don’t even try to acknowledge these heritages of people living with us. What sort of a Lankan are u?
Imagine a set of murders set loose who has no rationale but seek only blood yep we lived with it. But we didn’t fear them. That is the very reason we FED them (on humanitarian grounds), educate them at our expense.
mmm... tough guy has Hitler on his profile picture. It would be interesting to see what Hitler would do to you if he invaded India hahahahahahahahaha
Actually if u follow other things he say, u will get a comedy version of hitler…..

@ Neuro
In ur dreams if you get eelam pls give an award to our @HeinzG….u cant undermine his contribution for achieving eelam….

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saradiel

New to the forum?

Did you See Yesterday Cricket Match ..Some peoples interrupted the last over ...Do you Know Who they

Oh I think the UK openly accepting LTTE and Tamil Eelem ..

Do you Refer Sri Lankan Tamil Issue in last Some Threads ...check it first

Back
Top Bottom