What's new

Lal Shabaaz urs: Scorching heat claims 34 lives

No people should continue to live their life's and not be scared of death as death is inevitable.
then why are we afraid of terrorists? death is inevitable naa? Look it will come at its time but nowhere does it say be a brave daredevil and chase it!

I gotta hit the sack...office tomorrow! Take care @Cheetah786

Salaam/ Peace!

then why are we afraid of terrorists? death is inevitable naa? Look it will come at its time but nowhere does it say be a brave daredevil and chase it!

I gotta hit the sack...office tomorrow! Take care @Cheetah786

Salaam/ Peace!

Bother if we were afraid of terrorist Pakistani cities would have been ghost town and that's not the case is it now

Bother if we were afraid of terrorist Pakistani cities would have been ghost town and that's not the case is it now
@Cheetah786 Pakistani cities are not ghost town coz people dont learn....

They still managed to support the same Noora group who is doing the same badmashi it did before....

Half the people are too poor to survive the increasing tax, lifestyle, standards, benchmarks and not to forget the inflation! Even those who could cant anymore...Ghost town kahan ka? They dont even have money to run and many cant coz they ran from India leaving everything behind and for a hope and future not to die on the streets...so making Pakistani cities a ghost town is not even possible! Mind you those who could run have ran!

No people should continue to live their life's and not be scared of death as death is inevitable.
It is inevitable but we can choose to die in a prostrating position or on the road!

Brother how many people have lost their life's while performing Hajj cause of the extreme weather. You know the saying
‫كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ (kul-lu nafsin za-iqua-tu . .‬

Salam bro. I know exactly what you mean, but like a brother has pointed Haj is fard ain, and this is an act of Sunnah i.e. to visit the grave of the dead and offer dua. If lives are in danger then such visits should be approached with great caution. Many of these people who pass away are breadwinners for their families and the effect is devastating. The people who hold the urs are responsible and I have to say money making in some cases has often taken precedent over the welfare of visitors.

I say this as a Sufi myself i.e. from a Barelvi background.

Salam bro. I know exactly what you mean, but like a brother has pointed Haj is fard ain, and this is an act of Sunnah i.e. to visit the grave of the dead and offer dua. If lives are in danger then such visits should be approached with great caution. Many of these people who pass away are breadwinners for their families and the effect is devastating. The people who hold the urs are responsible and I have to say money making in some cases has often taken precedent over the welfare of visitors.

I say this as a Sufi myself i.e. from a Barelvi background.
sufi-prism-visulised.jpg

No one can evade death, it has to come one day and when the place date time of death is written by God, only a dua can change fates, nothing else.
Although in no way i am comparing kaaba with a shrine in sindh, but death can come anywhere. We know what happened during hajj, so should people stop going?no. Its the faith and love and devotion. whoever find God in any place will soldier on that place, even if the place is his heart, his parents eyes, a shrine or tomb, a mosque, or Kaaba etc

Back
Top Bottom