What's new

Lal Masjid/Janiah Hafsa website - shut them down !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.....it is hosted at globat.com.... Now, need to know if it is really US based company or not.

CAN U BELIEVE IT THEY ARE WRITING

Baitullah Meshud (r.a.)

Lets hack this website...
I guess they forgot to put the "W". i hope you got my point. :P

Last edited:
That doesn't mean the US govt. is hosting it. These are private companies and for all we know any smart person can obfuscate his website so it looks as if it is in the US.

But jurisdiction wise, only the FBI can actually initiate an investigation and shut it down if it wants

Ejaz i have seen the US govt blocked many sites where it felt that these have propaganda items or something that is clashing with US views.

Private or no Private companies, the question is why US is allowing use of ISP from US to spread terrorism and extremists propaganda?

many al-qaeda and taliban websites are hosted in US

Why not look at the other side of the coin? Why escape for the ugly face of reality?

Lal Masjid was the trigger event for the TTP, and Shangla / Swat operation. Its significance cannot be denied.

yes and who was responsible for causing the operation ? who illegally occupied lal masjid in the first place ? who started kidnapping police officers ? who bombed CD shops ? who stashed weapons inside a holy place ? who rejected all offers for a non-violent solution when offered immunity if they just came out peacefully ?(which many of the smarter ones did come out ) who threatened to send out suicide bombers all over the country if they didn't get what they wanted ? i thought suicide and killing even a single innocent person is haraam in islam why are they teaching haraam acts in a place thats supposed to teach islam .

If anyone wishes to report that website to the company that's hosting it, then there's some info here:

globat.com/knowledgebase/read_article.bml?kbid=638

I think if government of Pakistan pick up matter with FBI it can brought down. While PIT (Pakistan Internet Exchange) can block access to this website from within Pakistan as every service provider is their client. PTA can also play a role here for local visitors. Internationally, I think FBI is key.... But wait.. Is our government able to give sugar to common people in market before we can except such things from them :

Last edited:
My 2 cents help:tup:

Index Info For: jamiah-hafsa.com

Hosting ISP : The Endurance International Group

ICANN Registrar: ENOM, INC

Server Ip : 66.96.145.104

Server Location :Burlington, Massachusetts, 01803, United States

Latitude: 42.5051002502

Longitude: -71.2046966553

Site Age: 2 years

Created: 2007-08-08

Expires: 2010-08-08

Updated: 2009-07-24

Domain Suffix: Commercial

FBI will do what they consider necessary, they are the Kings. No need to be more loyal to the King than the King himself.

And you don't teach the King whats good for him. They can pick you from your home in Islamabad or Karachi should they consider it useful.

Its a real comedy. Rather than trying to understand a different view of the events in July 2007, the whole emphasis is on trying to muzzle the voice of dissent.

zeshukhan:

""All these people were innocent civilians and were martyred by the students of Lal Masjid and after this..........army deployed and so on.......""

Thats far from the truth. It was a clash between Rangers and the stupid students of Lal Masjid. Students were routed by the rangers; most casualties were the students. Ministry of Environment burning was mishandled.

zeshukhan:

""All these people were innocent civilians and were martyred by the students of Lal Masjid and after this..........army deployed and so on.......""

Thats far from the truth. It was a clash between Rangers and the stupid students of Lal Masjid. Students were routed by the rangers; most casualties were the students. Ministry of Environment burning was mishandled.

LOL, mishandled? I have seen videos of the event. The terrorist students were attacking and destroying with impunity and which is why an operation was needed.

FBI will do what they consider necessary, they are the Kings. No need to be more loyal to the King than the King himself.

And you don't teach the King whats good for him. They can pick you from your home in Islamabad or Karachi should they consider it useful.

Its a real comedy. Rather than trying to understand a different view of the events in July 2007, the whole emphasis is on trying to muzzle the voice of dissent.

There are limits to so-called "dissent". When they support terrorists, their intent is obvious and they need to be locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom