What's new

Lahore in the Elite League.

Some of the IT Park construction is well into the final stages.

P1470867+-+200+x+287.jpg

software-parc.jpg

I can see this tower from the roof of my house. Construction of this Building hit many snags and delays, now a days, the vegetable and fruit market around this building is giving headaches to it's developers, as whole Market vendors and businessman has refused to shift market somewhere else.

Love the Bundu Khan restaurant at Fortress, feel hungry now thinking about those kebabs :smitten:

what happened to islam in lahore???

They could be husband & wife for all you know. But even if they are friends or in a relationship, I don't see what the big deal is with holding hands. They are not harming you in any kind of way, are they?

i dont see this in karachi, i mean like this???

I think you need to travel around Karachi a lot more, it is the most 'out there' city in Pakistan.

So a couple holding hands and walking down the street puts Lahore in the elite league? :what:

Lahore has a rolls royce on for show and it is in elite league?!..
Maybe it could have been if it had a Rolls Royce showroom,but even entire Pakistan doesn't have it..

Lahore has a rolls royce on for show and it is in elite league?!..
Maybe it could have been if it had a Rolls Royce showroom,but even entire Pakistan doesn't have it..
I guess stupidity and a certain criteria of members complement each other. Before you crack up, enlighten your self with the opening post.
LAHORE: Rolls Royce Motor Cars on Wednesday opened Pakistan?s first showroom in the Punjab capital and announced to establish its outlets also in Karachi and Islamabad.

Dewan Motors has been appointed as an exclusive representative of the motorcar company in the country. Farooq Mustafa, President and Chief Operating Officer of Dewan Motors told this while briefing newsmen at a local hotel. Frank Tiemann, Manager, Corporate Communications, Europe and Middle East, Rolls Royce Motor Cars, Axel Obermuller, Managing Director Europe and Middle East Rolls Royce Motor Cars, Dewan Yousaf Farooqui, Chief Executive Officer of Dewan Motors were also present on the occasion. While briefing about his company, Farooq Mustafa said Dewan Farooque Motors, the first company of Dewan Group-Automotive Operations, opened its doors for business in April 1999 and in short span of seven years, they have grown to seven companies. APP

Back
Top Bottom