What's new

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch me if you can...

I'm not making any more posts in this forum full of guys who love old women with four kids and a male voice...that is old women such as you. Damn. And they have poets to support this too! My God!!!

As I said, I shouldn't have joined this forum.

Big mistake.

Damn.

Samudra I always thought your a lady.. I'm proved wrong.
The name samudra is strikingly similar with a girls name.

If I ever reincarnate, I'd love to return as a hot lesbian. :cheesy:

Happens with age, especially after four kids.

The most interesting part is Adux appears to be in thoroughly enjoying it all. He loves it!

the kids dont come out of the mouth you know my friend:coffee: !!! besides the more the hormones, the squeekier the voice and more the tantrums:devil: !!! Take it from an old man;) , If she has had four, she is not worth chasing:lol:!!!!
Enjoy and be happy folks.
Araz:smokin:

the kids dont come out of the mouth you know my friend:coffee: !!! besides the more the hormones, the squeekier the voice and more the tantrums:devil: !!! Take it from an old man;) , If she has had four, she is not worth chasing:lol:!!!!
Enjoy and be happy folks.
Araz:smokin:

Do you really have to say that; poor neo, she is already sad about her age and pot belly

Do you really have to say that; poor neo, she is already sad about her age and pot belly

Sorry Adux
But I believe in calling a spade a spade and merely reacted to the information provided.:azn: Dont mean to disappoint anybody,s aspirations.;:enjoy: though I did think you might benefit from some friendly advice:angel:
Enjoy
Araz

the only GIRL i know in this forum is Jana.......who is actually real girl............

How can you forget the voluptuous femme Samudra and the mother of four kids with a male voice- Neo ?

Back
Top Bottom