What's new

Kuwait : Al Hamra Tower

Mosa, I need to know why your removing my posts? i didn't insult anyone

China doesnt brag??

All buildings have things like this. I am sure even China makes documentaries of their buildings so does every country. Skyscrapers have always been a sign of economical might. The US in the 1930 used New York and its Skyscrapers as proof of its rising economy and now so did Malaysia, Japan, China and now GCC countries.

In fact throughout their life time these buildings create 10 time folds of their price in the long run. It is not just built for show because the ones who build it are Business men who need HQ and Hotels in high traffic locations to accommodate the people going there.

So when a country's economy reaches a certain level they almost always build a World Trading Center to further organize and boost their larger economy.

All buildings have things like this. I am sure even China makes documentaries of their buildings so does every country. Skyscrapers have always been a sign of economical might. The US in the 1930 used New York and its Skyscrapers as proof of its rising economy and now so did Malaysia, Japan, China and now GCC countries.

In fact throughout their life time these buildings create 10 time folds of their price in the long run. It is not just built for show because the ones who build it are Business men who need HQ and Hotels in high traffic locations to accommodate the people going there.

So when a country's economy reaches a certain level they almost always build a World Trading Center to further organize and boost their larger economy.

Well of course, GCC country economy is at its best, i mean come one everyone knows that because of oil and stuff, and population is not big at all, so economy should be good for the GCC, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom