What's new

Kudankulam: India, Russia near deal on 2 new N-power units

i dont know whether these stupid anti nuclear activist allow this project to grow or not.

i don't know whether these stupid anti nuclear activist allow this project to grow or not.
i think most of these protests are organized with foreign funds otherwise i cant think any other reason for these protests.
Issues related to safety have been addressed many times by various experts.

i think most of these protests are organized with foreign funds otherwise i cant think any other reason for these protests.
Issues related to safety have been addressed many times by various experts.

the whole world knows that. but TN politicians are playing politics here too.

And what about Russian one thats coming up about 100kms from Dhaka? Oh wait The superior Bangladeshi momin expertise will save the day eh? :omghaha:

That was a B/S of Indira's daughter Hasina to make some money with Putin. Our nuclear facility will be set up by the Chinese.

very good news. we need more & more electricity

That was a B/S of Indira's daughter Hasina to make some money with Putin. Our nuclear facility will be set up by the Chinese.

Ohhh do you think Chinese crap technology is superior to Russians. Then why your govt asking for help to Russians...:rofl:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chinese........................... pls god help u and avoid any misshappening......and save people :what:

Back
Top Bottom