What's new

KSA slams Iran, Hezbollah intervention in Syria

We got only about 50,000 shia in Bangladesh I heard. Are you one of them? Ismaili perhaps?

i don't care about Shia or Sunni we are all Muslim
the players are playing cards very well we are killing each other nicely
it is not there fault but rather the fault of Muslims

if Christians can support Hezbollah then i can i am Sunni
i dont care if Iran Syria Hezbollah Sunni Shia Christian

all we need is PEACE the Civilian have suffered a lot and enough

BUSH SAID YOU ARE WITH THEM OR WITH US :)
how can i support those group who killed Muslims even in Islamic Country

USA / Middle East is supporting the same people who did 9-11

Your posts do not sound neutral, they reek of supporting the Shia side. And you did not give a straight answer to my questions.

Holy sh$t
A bunch of dictatorial regimes help the people of another dictatorial regime in liberation from dictatorship.

Before KSA slams other party for intervantion how could they justify their intervention through FSA .
Assad dictatorship is lots better than wahabi dictatorship anyday.
All powers play chess game in Syria but nobody care how much suffer comman syrian people.

Assala mu Alaikum ya Rawafid...May the curse of Hazrat Abu Bakr,Umar,Uthman RA and the pure wives of the Prophet SAW be upon you and your cult.
Now lets make one thing clear.Neither do we want peace nor do we seek unity with the Rawafidh.We want war as we have seen enough of our dead now.War against Rawafidh is ideological so idiots calling fighters in Syria "foreign" must realize we dont give a damn about nationalism .Our war is for Islam and Islam only.We will destroy the Rawafidh whereever they are..whether Iran,Iraq,Syria OR bangladesh

And same should KSA & other M.E. & western countries.

It's a dirty proxy war. Iran is only using Syria to protect itself, to keep influence and control there, wich would be difficult without Assad. But deposing Assad and his regime is legit. Minority ruling over mayority will always lead to problems anyway.

Assala mu Alaikum ya Rawafid...May the curse of Hazrat Abu Bakr,Umar,Uthman RA and the pure wives of the Prophet SAW be upon you and your cult.
Now lets make one thing clear.Neither do we want peace nor do we seek unity with the Rawafidh.We want war as we have seen enough of our dead now.War against Rawafidh is ideological so idiots calling fighters in Syria "foreign" must realize we dont give a damn about nationalism .Our war is for Islam and Islam only.We will destroy the Rawafidh whereever they are..whether Iran,Iraq,Syria OR bangladesh

I don't like this divide bullshit. Most shia's are just ordinairy peoples and muslims. I have no problems with the citizens of Iran, but with their foreign policy. I also have problems with all the other so called muslims leaders, but not with the people living in the countrys.

It's a dirty proxy war. Iran is only using Syria to protect itself, to keep influence and control there, wich would be difficult without Assad. But deposing Assad and his regime is legit. Minority ruling over mayority will always lead to problems anyway.

Transfer of power should be done by diplomacy not by proxy war of international powers.

I agree. But Assad would never give up power, he rather wants to ruin his country. And now what?

It is a nature of every dictator but if you read history then you should know that how many dictators stepped through proxy war by foreign powers & how many stepped by people ;)

It is a nature of every dictator but if you read history then you should know that how many dictators stepped through proxy war by foreign powers & how many stepped by people ;)

No matther how u look at it, he's toast, with all the players that want him gone. Much kudos to Mubarak for taking responsibility and not ruining the country.

No matther how u look at it, he's toast, with all the players that want him gone. Much kudos to Mubarak for taking responsibility and not ruining the country.

You answer my question in your own post.

kerry%20and%20saud_0.jpg
Who cares about Satan's cries...Actually the more they cry the more we enjoy. Their IRANOPHOBIA is driving them mad...The recent weapons deals of US and ME's monarchs is the proof.
But the ones who are going to drown the Aale Saud Monarch will be their own people not Iran.
The West scares them of Iran and gains political & economical benefits from these oil sucking fools.

923341_199968506817376_1423577388_n.jpg

@OrionHunter
Oh, waw
I just know that,
So what is KSA Embassy doing in Indonesia by helping the Salafy to counter the Christianization in Nias after Natural Disaster is a Terror act? Hahaha

I heard from that Saudi Embassy did help by flying Asatidz from Papua to Nias
That was maybe the same distance from Marocco to Egypt, oh and Saudi also help in after the Tsunami in Aceh

That is only minor thing that I know about Saudi help to Muslim in Indonesia

Here some more news
Abdullah Al-Aifan, Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Soul delivered $500,000 to KMF on behalf of the Saudi Arabian goverment
First Muslim School to Open Next Year

There was Saudi fund going on, to spread Islam and to Help Muslim
So you considered that is supporting Terrorism? Supporting muslim and spreading Islam is supporting Terrorism?
You must be joking, if not then you realy need to go in the Psychiatric Hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom