What's new

KP govt ready to open TTP office in Peshawar: Khattak

Since they have an address now, i believe they have a bank account too opened.

Any info regarding a/c number?

Two, including FC man, killed in Bannu firing
DAWN.COM
531fdc777f055.jpg

— File photo
Published 2014-03-12 09:00:58
0 Comment(s)
Print
BANNU: Two people, including a Frontier Corps (FC) man were killed Wednesday as a result of firing by unknown motorcyclists in Bannu, DawnNews reported.

According to police, the two persons, who were brothers, sustained severe injuries when they were fired upon within the remit of the Hoyad Police Station in Janikhel.

The victims were shifted to the District Headquarters Hospital in a critical condition where they succumbed to their injuries.

Following the incident, police personnel cordoned off the area and a search operation went underway to apprehend those responsible.

No arrests were reported till the filing of this report.

The northwestern town of Bannu, which stands at the gateway to the semi-autonomous Waziristan tribal region, is 150 kilometres southwest of Peshawar, the capital of KP.

The town has witnessed a number of attacks and was the scene of a massive jail break in April 2012 during which 384 prisoners escaped from its central prison.

ok thats nice, so should be happy on the grand opening cermony of the TTp office in peshawar & watching live football match been played by TTp terrorists, with heads of dead FC soilders in front of that TTp offices?
ohh forgot to tell you , these matches will be held under the peacefull banners with pics of IK
?
Ok calm down and breathe:p:D want me to post some news from Karachi TODAY?

TIND-ml is the main actor, accepting the JI ,s fake request to keep talking fake peace talks, & now after bieng agreed , & under the covert directions of IK, CM khatak ready to open offices of TTp?
yes they all are same!
Except mqm , Haina? :D

instead of allotting them office space, we should reserve a space where these scum bags will/should be buried....:coffee:

Last edited:
Ok calm down and breathe:p:D want me to post some news from Karachi TODAY?

Except mqm , Haina? :D
sure do it, but its concerned because of the offer by KPK , govt to TTp terrorists, was MQM playing football with heads of dead FC soilders ? say yes..?:omghaha::cuckoo:
dont like to see, the reality, or just want to in the team of mullha sawaati playing football with the heads of dead soilders?

sure do it, but its concerned because of the offer by KPK , govt to TTp terrorists, was MQM playing football with heads of dead FC soilders ? say yes..?:omghaha::cuckoo:
dont like to see, the reality, or just want to in the team of mullha sawaati playing football with the heads of dead soilders?
Don't get all worked up, I never did or support the idea of an office for these animals.

Don't get all worked up, I never did or support the idea of an office for these animals.
thats what i, meant friend ?
if any one doing or planning that, either my own family or friend , i ill never support them, any how, cause they will be cooking something nasty for my nation?
our national intersts should be above then , all of our likings right?

Imran Khan is a circus clown who needs to be trialed under the judiciary for confusing the nation and giving a legitimate political voice to the TTP. They have killed over 50,0000 civilians and have mocked are brave soldiers by playing football with their heads. Does he have no shame and integrity left in his wrinkly old body. Once upon the a time, I was an avid fan of PTI because it stood for justice and pride for this beautiful nation. Now every rascal with a gun can demand an office from the government. Ganja brothers, are prone to be corrupt and probably have no clue to revitalize our economy, but they have the decency not to forward a foolish policy. They have allowed these animals to regroup making the job more difficult to exterminate them. Naya Pakistan was a hoax since nothing significant has occurred in KPK, except for in Peshawar.

Clearly PTI is not getting its message across, PTI saying taliban to have office, meaningthereby, official representation for negotiations, while the federal govt of pmln is playing politics by calling it a political office...

this goes as cheap politics by pmln !

If allowed an office dont the GOP have to lift the ban on TTP ? open frozen bank accounts etc etc .. release all prisoners?

Is this constitutionally possible ?

What next ? Ministries in KPK - a share in Provincial Govt. ? Does PTI even understand the idiocy of its statements ? Or the Khan being the " chosen representative " of the Taliban has decided to bestow favors on them ?
nothing like that, sir?
whole game is political played by NAWAZ wisly, all he wants is to keep the negociations pushed around till his 5 years, now as the news is all over on the media he went to meet imran, & he is playing the dam greed thing, that if IMRAN & MUNNAWAR can push TTp sitting on peace talks, he will tranfer the power to IMRAN & MUNNAWAR after 5 years of his rule?
by doing that, all he wants is to put PAKARMY in battle with terrorists, in which no frim action taken against TTp, cause the political govt are talking peace?
therefore its part of agreed, & mutualy shared agenda!
its all happening because deep down inside, foolish khan blames, of his loss in genrl election, on PAKARMY & ISI?
its the main reason , he went against musharaf too?
his dejection, has made him, an asset of evil?

Last edited:
If allowed an office dont the GOP have to lift the ban on TTP ? open frozen bank accounts etc etc .. release all prisoners?

Is this constitutionally possible ?

PTI is just giving an idea to workout to discuss Peace terms.. its federal's decision to do or not to do, to what extend, plus clearly its a tactic to get a soft corner, you and I are in safer zone, people of KP are not. plus the sentiment in KP are very polar, need to understand these ground realities !

PTI is just giving an idea to workout to discuss Peace terms.. its federal's decision to do or not to do, to what extend, plus clearly its a tactic to get a soft corner, you and I are in safer zone, people of KP are not. plus the sentiment in KP are very polar, need to understand these ground realities !

Brainstorming different ideas is one of the key virtues to success, however offering murderers a political office is plain stupid and is a disgrace to all those who have suffered and died in this war. Imran Khan will regret this cowardice policy of submission, because in the next election his support margin will evaporate. For the last two years his analysis on politics has been amateurish. He was clearly wrong on the judiciary, fair elections, trusting Sethi, not joining TUQ march and making wild accusations on what the previous COAS said.

No one is safe in Pakistan as long as these criminals exist in this country. All the Sufi's, Shia, Christians, Hindu's, Sikhs, Kalash and moderate Deobandi's would be sent to the slaughter house.

its all happening because deep down inside, foolish khan blames, of his loss in genrl election, on PAKARMY & ISI?
its the main reason , he went against musharaf too?
his dejection, has made him, an asset of evil?

Since 2008 the Pakistan Army has been silent on these useless fossils, however their is a boundary line of patience which if overstepped will wake a sleeping dragon from his slumber and wipe the filth around him. Imran Khan was fooled in the election because like a naive little child he believed in the Judiciary system and the election commission in protection an environment of free and fair elections.

Last edited:
Brainstorming different ideas is one of the key virtues to success, however offering murderers a political office is plain stupid and is a disgrace to all those who have suffered and died in this war. Imran Khan will regret this cowardice policy of submission, because in the next election his support margin will evaporate. For the last two years his analysis on politics has been amateurish. He was clearly wrong on the judiciary, fair elections, trusting Sethi, not joining TUQ march and making wild accusations on what the previous COAS said.

No one is safe in Pakistan as long as these criminals exist in this country. All the Sufi's, Shia, Christians, Hindu's, Sikhs, Kalash and moderate Deobandi's would be sent to the slaughter house.

Since 2008 the Pakistan Army has been silent on these useless fossils, however their is a boundary line of patience which if overstepped will wake a sleeping dragon from his slumber and wipe the filth around him. Imran Khan was fooled in the election because like a naive little child he believed in the Judiciary system and the election commission in protection an environment of free and fair elections.
army was made silent, by the criminal conspirated political mafia under the protection of monte carlo croupt judiciary?
but time has passed , & now its the red line which khaki boys will never accept, any one crossing?
my friend you are impresesive! i must accept!

army was made silent, by the criminal conspirated political mafia under the protection of monte carlo croupt judiciary?
but time has passed , & now its the red line which khaki boys will never accept, any one crossing?
my friend you are impresesive! i must accept!

The Army has been the only institution in Pakistan which has kept this nation alive from external and internal forces. The only reason why the Army has been silent in my opinion, is because of the Americans across the border. When the yanks do leave, if one toe is out of line and these fossils decide to be bold with their arrogance, then they will have to be reined in. This time no more plane tickets to Jeddah and London only the gallows would become a benifitting response.

I remember how proud Imran Khan was back in 2007, marching with the lawyers and demanding the reinstatement of Iftihar Chaudary. Karma sure works in mysterious ways, because he got his rewards last year with an uppercut from the judiciary. All the politicians are gutless and have no balls to take on the enemy. When the Tamil Tigers were harassing the public for over 30 years, a new strong leadership decided that enough was enough and a drastic military campaign was needed to exterminate the filth. Now Sri Lanka has peace which is not dictated by criminals.

Voted for PTI.

PML-N is not stating this but their moves tell the whole story.
Who did you vote for,just curious :angel:

Pti has given this statement not PML-N :-)

My situation exactly the same.
Voted PTI and still have a soft corner for them but their idiocy on terrorism issue is frustrating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom