What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution to create Hazara province

ever heard about city state? singapore, monaco

i guess not

Singapore is in a country called Singapore and Monaco is in a country called Monaco. You want Karachi to be in a country called Karachi ?

I am resident of hazara and i can tell that hazarewals are demanding their own province on linguistic and ethnic lines, the whole tehreek for separate province was started in opposition to renaming of NWFP to pakhtunkhwa. We saw the first ever pashtun-hindko divide in 2008, hazreawal opposition of renaming NWFP angered general pashtun population who were desiring change of name since 1947 or even before that while pashtun's opposition of hazara province infuriated hazarewals.There is great passion for soba-e-hazara movement in haripur, abbotabad and manshehra but people of torghar, ogai, batagram and kohistan are against it,,,,
hazara is mutiethnic and multilingiutsic as pointed out by @Armstrong. This complicates the situation. here is the linguistic map of hazara.
Hazara+Division.gif

Note that many hindko speaking tribes are pashtun/afghan by origin but nowadays they consider themselves hindkis not pashtuns e.g jadoons, tareens, tanolis, pannis, swatis, tahirkhelis etc. ironically they are at the forefront of hazara movement.

Pashtuns of hazaras and kohistanis have opposed hazara province movement, They opted for their own abaseen division.

In my personal opinion The hindko portion of hazraa should be given to punjab or annexed with attock and murree to become a province.

@Leader KPK would lose at least half of royalty of tarbela if hazara province is created, pata nahi tum logo ko kya nasha charra hey........hazara issue and kalabagh dam should not be priority of PTI governament...remeber that pashtuns of peshawer valley ascended you to throne, they are not o.k wth splitting of KPK.

@EyanKhan, @Khan_patriot, @nangyale, @farhan_9909, @Spring Onion, @chauvinist, @ghilzai. @KingMamba , @raja_pakistani @darkinsky,

This was expected , PTI had even b4 election compaigns given promised Hazara community for a seperate province. So no surprise there.
I guess IK has now created a permanent vote bank for himself in the New province :)
Naya Pakistan is here Indeed.
So i guess now lets make a Hindko Province out of some other Parts of KP and Peshawar :)

ANP has consistently abused hazara
for example even though dam was built in hazara divison , water and revenues goes to swabi. even world bank has said that people of tarbela dam havnt been yet compensated.
secondly even though KPK still has water sahre. the province is not claiming it even though t can irrigate part of hazara. instead kpk is trying to built an uplift canal which will pump water to karak.
the ANP even voted against changing name to hazara pakhtunkhwa..i mean whats the harm in this name! khyber isnt even a part of kpk rather its an agency of FATA

the issue could have been solved by simply naming the province hazara akhtunkhwa and giving water rights to hazara. but ANP was to arrogant. it never imagined that a pro hazara govt can be made. hazara people know that this is the first and last chance

ever heard about city state? singapore, monaco

i guess not

Karachi will never be allowed to become its own province lol, instead Sindh should be broken into 3 or 4 provinces and Karachi can be capital of one of them. Same for Punjab, Khyber, and Baluchistan. Eventually FATA as well.

ANP has consistently abused hazara
for example even though dam was built in hazara divison , water and revenues goes to swabi. even world bank has said that people of tarbela dam havnt been yet compensated.
secondly even though KPK still has water sahre. the province is not claiming it even though t can irrigate part of hazara. instead kpk is trying to built an uplift canal which will pump water to karak.
the ANP even voted against changing name to hazara pakhtunkhwa..i mean whats the harm in this name! khyber isnt even a part of kpk rather its an agency of FATA

the issue could have been solved by simply naming the province hazara akhtunkhwa and giving water rights to hazara. but ANP was to arrogant. it never imagined that a pro hazara govt can be made. hazara people know that this is the first and last chance

i think khyber was added to distinguish between afghan pukhtunkhwa region :lol:

Karachi will never be allowed to become its own province lol, instead Sindh should be broken into 3 or 4 provinces and Karachi can be capital of one of them. Same for Punjab, Khyber, and Baluchistan. Eventually FATA as well.

yeah i think south Sind province comprising hyderabad, karachi and jamshoro

This was expected , PTI had even b4 election compaigns given promised Hazara community for a seperate province. So no surprise there.
I guess IK has now created a permanent vote bank for himself in the New province :)
Naya Pakistan is here Indeed.
So i guess now lets make a Hindko Province out of some other Parts of KP and Peshawar :)

So what is left before this becomes official?

well wouldnt hazara been a better word? even an idiot will say yes. it can serve the function to distinguish us from afghani and keep the people of hazara quiet

people and political parties of sindh dont want to make a new province

No if Sindh is broken down Hyderabad will serve as a capital for another province. Lets say three provinces out of Sindh, the capitals would be Karachi, Hyderabad, and probably Sukkur.

well wouldnt hazara been a better word? even an idiot will say yes. it can serve the function to distinguish us from afghani and keep the people of hazara quiet

people and political parties of sindh dont want to make a new province

people of karachi and hyderabad don't care about new province but they want the authority of police and local government, and the formula which allocates development money for the development of KHI, hyd etc

if these are not provided, then people say ok, please make province and we will control these authorities in that way

Bfore hazara province becomes official?

(it was a sarcastic comment just so you know)

You do not think it will actually happen? Name should not be Hazara though what these people have no originality lol?

Back
Top Bottom