What's new

KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war (VIDEO)

Of all the Chinese and Russian government hit-pieces recently, this has to take the prize.

Their governments take advantage of the fact that so many only know what they have been told about America, with no way to research or visit themselves.

Last edited:
You know that they would sooner cut your throat than take a complement from a non-white person, right?

The KKK wouldn't bring freedom, they'd bring death and destruction. Stop trying to turn this forum into storm-front, racism is not welcome on the forums.
I'am so in love with JEW USA, that i want them to have some of their democracy

I'am worried that they work so hard to give everybody freedom, and finally don't have it for themselves

You know that they would sooner cut your throat than take a complement from a non-white person, right?

The KKK wouldn't bring freedom, they'd bring death and destruction. Stop trying to turn this forum into storm-front, racism is not welcome on the forums.

@WebMaster @Kaan @Aeronaut

Can any of you do something here?
I cant do much here but I agree with you.

The KKK has been around for over 150 years in one way or another.
They have a whole 6,000 members right now...which is probably the lowest they have ever had.

They have always had guns and they have been yapping about a race war for the last 150 years.

Move along....not worth mentioning.

The KKK has been around for over 150 years in one way or another.
They have a whole 6,000 members right now...which is probably the lowest they have ever had.

They have always had guns and they have been yapping about a race war for the last 150 years.

Move along....not worth mentioning.
Afghan resistance is around 6000 people and they give headaches for NATO

6000 fighters is about 1/8 of the french army, so it isn't bad

Back
Top Bottom