What's new

'Kingfisher' in Trouble

I want the basic amenities like drinkable water, enough food, affordable housing, jobs etc. to reach the average Indian first.

Air travel ranks very low in the priority list.

Always remember, the higher you rise in the pyramid, the more you should care about the people who couldn't rise with you.

Ok then ..lets stop building stadiums, public parks, entertainment centers, theatres ; don't buy jets, don't build expressways, HSRs, cancel our space program etc etc unless every Indian gets roti, kapada and makan.

People like you rather have Indians like me suffer for 4 days in railway compartments to reach Delhi rather than just reach there in 4 hours by air...bcs according to you I have to discover India. Sorry bhai..not interested..just want to reach from point A to point B at the shortest time possible at an affordable rate. Do you know that if you book wisely you can reach Dubai for much lower cost from my city than it takes to reach Delhi.

Don't mind, you are sounding just like those jholawhala commies.

PIA was 1 of the finest airlines..but no thx to the corrupt govts over the yrs,it has gone down the drain..as for the other airlines not bad.

PIA was the real money maker for Pak gov., then it started to show losses after Nawaz Sharif came into power the second time. One of my relatives who was a General Manager in one of it's departments told us that first NS will show losses, then bankrupt it and then buy it for pennies. Luckily, he was ousted before he could do that.

The rumours were recently heard that Sharif's brother from another mother, Zardari, also has similar plans by bringing Indus Air (registered to the name of his sister - Faryal Talpur)

PIA was the real money maker for Pak gov., then it started to show losses after Nawaz Sharif came into power the second time. One of my relatives who was a General Manager in one of it's departments told us that first NS will show losses, then bankrupt it and then buy it for pennies. Luckily, he was ousted before he could do that.

The rumours were recently heard that Sharif's brother from another mother, Zardari, also has similar plans by bringing Indus Air (registered to the name of his sister - Faryal Talpur)

they will fail again and again dear as its under defense ministry and strategic asset of Pakistan . lets hope next gov bring it back as it was in mushy era .:tup:

Or may be the s**t has yet to hit the fan at Indigo.

they are same as SHAHEEN yaar using damn 732s and earning money .its not because good job but its damn hell old fleet which reduce spending money .732 are one oldest model of 737s .they will lose when they go to 320 319 like others :D

BTW lucky guy was owner of AIR SHAHRA he earn 340 million$ and rid of its white elephant and now jet air ways face loses of it :D

or wo MDH masaly bana ker kama rah ahai budha :rofl:

Ok then ..lets stop building stadiums, public parks, entertainment centers, theatres ; don't buy jets, don't build expressways, HSRs, cancel our space program etc etc unless every Indian gets roti, kapada and makan.

People like you rather have Indians like me suffer for 4 days in railway compartments to reach Delhi rather than just reach there in 4 hours by air...bcs according to you I had to discover India. Sorry bhai..not interested..just want to reach from point A to point B at the shortest time possible at an affordable rate. Do you know that if you book wisely you can reach Dubai for much lower cost from my city than it takes to reach Delhi.

You are sounding just like those jholawhala commies.

Are you telling me that bailing out kingfisher airlines is more important to the country than is providing clean drinking water, food and shelter to our countrymen?

Are you telling me that bailing out Kingfisher airlines and aviation industry is more important than providing food to the 2 million kids who die of malnutrition every year in our country?

I'm not a jholawala by a long shot. I would rather remotely be identified as an economics enthusiast.

...and Economics 101 says that you do not bail our private profit-making corporations. If they grow, you let them grow. If they die, you let them die. Pure economics.

That is the basic law of demand and supply.

Kingfisher airlines is a bloody private corporation which is failing because it couldn't keep its bottom line to the healthy level.

Their liabilities far outgrew their assets and their ability to raise newer assets in the future.

Why?

Answer - Poor management. Poor planning and resource allocation. Buying aircrafts when they could least afford them. Poor cost management.

...and this is capitalist economics I'm talking about not what Das Kapital says.

I'm sorry mate, but both economics and common sense tell me that I should not bail out any such wasteful liability.

As far as your air travel is concerned, there are more people in India who travel by train. I would rather spend the same money on bettering train services in the country.

Air travel, since it is used by a lowly minority of the nation, comes last in my priority list.

And just FYI, I'm an air traveller myself.

@CaptainJackSparrow

kabhi kabhi tum aysi baat kerty ho ke dil kerta hai tumhari kiss loon phir sochta hoon na ye paap hai . you are 100000000000000% right . when this guy enjoy with hot girls and earn benefit he give his money to public? no way .he never said once my airline earn 200mn so i am going to give 100mn to indian public for bail them out from poverty .then why poor public money give to him for enjoy ?its not good idea at all .

^^ One question? GoI just spend 20,000 crores in bailing out Air India the white elephant (their total debt is said to be around 70,000 crores) while on the other KFA's total debt is around 17,000 crores only. Whats your opinion on that? This 20,000 crores could have been used for Roti, Kapada & Makan.

I want a total restructure of the Indian Aviation Industry so that the fares are accessible for an average Indian. We are a country 3000 miles across and we need a stable , efficient and affordable aviation industry.

@CaptainJackSparrow

kabhi kabhi tum aysi baat kerty ho ke dil kerta hai tumhari kiss loon phir sochta hoon na ye paap hai . you are 100000000000000% right . when this guy enjoy with hot girls and earn benefit he give his money to public? no way .he never said once my airline earn 200mn so i am going to give 100mn to indian public for bail them out from poverty .then why poor public money give to him for enjoy ?its not good idea at all .

Mate, I just cannot fathom the reason why my tax Rupee should be used to pay for Vijay Mallya's poor management of his business.

He should learn from other airlines like Indigo which are doing very well in the same industry that his airline operates in.

@CaptainJackSparrow

How many zeroes you used.

Mate, I just cannot fathom the reason why my tax Rupee should be used to pay for Vijay Mallya's poor management of his business.

He should learn from other airlines like Indigo which are doing very well in the same industry that his airline operates in.

YOU ARE RIGHT i agree with you public money give to rich businessmen is totally unfair dear . he can live kings life but what abut those poor tax payers ? every litter of patrol diesel public pay tex even a tooth brush is not without tax

^^ One question? GoI just spend 20,000 crores in bailing out Air India the white elephant (their total debt is said to be around 70,000 crores) while on the other KFA's total debt is around 17,000 crores only. Whats your opinion on that?

AIr India is a GoI subsidiary.

A taxpayer is a stakeholder in AI by dint of his being a citizen of India.

Although, I do believe that GoI should divest its stake in AI asap.

However, the Indian exchequer DOES earn a share in AI's profits (whenever it makes them), in a similar vein, the Indian exchequer has a share in AI's losses.

Now let's come to KFA.

KFA is a private corporation.

A common taxpayer is not a stakeholder in KFA.

The Indian exchequer does not earn any share in KFA's profits, then why should the Indian exchequer be a party to KFA's losses?

Does Vijay Mallya pay me anything when his airline makes a profit?

NO!

Then why should I pay him when his airline is making loss?

@CaptainJackSparrow

Most of the resentment against Vijay Mallya it seems is bcs he is a showoff...but its his money. Why so jealous?

As for poor's money GoI just spent 20,000 crores to bailout Air India.

man still he has chance his half fleet is leased he should return it ASAP and reduce numbers of employ get rid of 321s and 320s and use ATRs he will overcome soon but he continue luxury then no way .

Back
Top Bottom