What's new

King of Victimhood: Shah Rukh Khan bites the hand that fed him

To be honest he is not a muslim..he worships hindu gods too...He is the most arrogant of all three khans of bollywood( Salman is not arrogant in my opinion he is just straight forward)

Aamir khan is a true muslim and everyone loves him and respects him...

Goes to show how conveniently the religion is used (or misused) by some to suit their purpose. It depends what kinda audience you are trying to communicate with. Have seen him on enough occasions trying to portray himself that he is beyond religion by claiming that he & his family pray to Hindu gods as well.

they will never admit to it
they will hate because of what they do, what they sing, what they eat, how they pray, how they eat and how they speak and not because they are muslim, they just all happen to be muslims

is it so?

Answer few questions

1. How is a idol worshiping guy a Muslim?
2. Why these things do not happen with Aamir Khan who is according to me a far better muslim.

wht a shame a person who give a name to indian films worldwide is facing tht much problems, really poor of him, just wonder wht common muslims & christains are facing:what:

wht a shame a person who give a name to indian films worldwide is facing tht much problems, really poor of him, just wonder wht common muslims & christains are facing:what:

much better than they r facing in our neighboring countries. I wonder how many hours Mr.SRK can survive in in pakistan b4 some one will declare him wajib-e-qatl 4 not being as pure as he should be.

Also this gimmik is similar to one pulled by Azaharuddin when he was accused of match fixing.

Dear Pakistanis, by posting on this thread you are showing what exactly is problem with Pakistan.

Misplaced Priority.

Its just a news on a damn Indian Actor who earns millions in a year and he just felt bad because of some idiots.

Discuss more important topics. At least that concerns our region. Growing terrorism and reducing trust deficit.

kingkobra, I will tell you
2- in my opinion, your question needs to be answered from these politicians themselves because if you looked with clear eyes, you will find yourself that SRK is right, many politicians pour the fire and hatred against him, he was the only indian muslim who was accused of being pakistani and not indian, who was accused of insulting indian flag by carrying it in wrong way, with out intention, who accused him of that, politicians. he was also the only indian actor who the cinemas showing his movies were damaged by parties of shiv cina and other racist patries, all this happened to him after many talks about islam in 2010 on many national and international channels, I do not say that he is good muslim or bad one, it is not my decision, Allah only decides but if we come to defence about islam then he is the only one who did that among indian muslim actors, did it to the core too and on channels like CNN and many others at the time of his my name is khan.
secondly he did not tell any thing bad against indians, he just spoke about politicians, and I feel he is right because of all what happens against him, also shiv cina that was always supporting any complaints against him not only about religious matters, he told truth so what is wrong with that?
1-do not get it, how do you do that SRK is worshipping a guy, when he acted to respect karan in show, you mean? he did not put his head on floor, he just made a gesture as a sign of respect and you do not have right to estimate how good or bad muslim he is like the one who says he is not muslim here, you are human like him, maybe he is more favouite for Allah than you, at lease he defends islam and faced dectatorship from politicians because of that.

India may not be a paradise – not by a long shot – but, as writer Patrick French observed at the Jaipur Literature Festival, you only have to look around India’s neighbourhood – including the “neighbouring country” you couldn’t even name in your interview – and ask yourself where else you would rather live…

Typical case of bad journalism

What do India's neighboring countries have to do with the third class status of Muslims in India?

Some people like SRK always manage to have their cake and eat it too, but let out big burps due to indigestion! :angry:

sorry to add to in short, politicians do not target any one because he is bad muslim or good, they target him because of his attempts to show good picture of islam overseas and SRK did, this is policy not children games, aamir never showed any type of high defence about religion and SRK popularity overseas helped him to do that, for me too I do not find SRK arrogant at all, he just has good confidence about himself and his sayings and deeds, that is good. if you say aamir is loved from some then that is because what he calls good work he does, but for me too good work must not be shown in public as in such a way it will turn into trade, it already turned, the same is for salman. I do not like aamir or salman or even SRK that much but SRK does good work and that is why he won unesco award as the first indian to do, and that is something i respect about him as in islam, good work must not be traded with like the guys aamir and salman did, it is known fact if you are muslim you will know that. now salman sells being human shirts, how fumnny? is this charity? it is business for sure.
SRK may be bad about some points in islam like marrying hindu and not turning her into islam but he is good at many and may be he is good in front of Allah too.

kingkobra, I will tell you
2- in my opinion, your question needs to be answered from these politicians themselves because if you looked with clear eyes, you will find yourself that SRK is right, many politicians pour the fire and hatred against him, he was the only indian muslim who was accused of being pakistani and not indian, who was accused of insulting indian flag by carrying it in wrong way, with out intention, who accused him of that, politicians. he was also the only indian actor who the cinemas showing his movies were damaged by parties of shiv cina and other racist patries, all this happened to him after many talks about islam in 2010 on many national and international channels, I do not say that he is good muslim or bad one, it is not my decision, Allah only decides but if we come to defence about islam then he is the only one who did that among indian muslim actors, did it to the core too and on channels like CNN and many others at the time of his my name is khan.
secondly he did not tell any thing bad against indians, he just spoke about politicians, and I feel he is right because of all what happens against him, also shiv cina that was always supporting any complaints against him not only about religious matters, he told truth so what is wrong with that?
1-do not get it, how do you do that SRK is worshipping a guy, when he acted to respect karan in show, you mean? he did not put his head on floor, he just made a gesture as a sign of respect and you do not have right to estimate how good or bad muslim he is like the one who says he is not muslim here, you are human like him, maybe he is more favouite for Allah than you, at lease he defends islam and faced dectatorship from politicians because of that.

Can a muslim woship idols? he does woship idol every year during Ganeshotsava....According to my knowledge butparasti is one of the greatest sins as per islam...

I am not saying that he was not wronged...I am just trying to convey that he is not cornered for being a muslim because there are more devout muslims out their in Bollywood like Aamir khan who is given respect and loved by entire Indian population...So saying that shahrukh is cornered for being a muslim is stupid and poor attempt to gain sympathy..

Don't forget what Indian government did when he was held at an American airport

Last edited by a moderator:
He is just an attention ho, right now for the last 3-4 years his movies aren't making as much money as they used to before that(in relative terms) and he's clearly not the #1 crowd puller anymore, so it's just an another ploy to be in the news. He's not the only successful Muslim in India, but probably the biggest attention ho.

Typical case of bad journalism
What do India's neighboring countries have to do with the third class status of Muslims in India?

Because ever since creation of neighboring states, those states have been trying to prove that they made the right choice and even for last few days these Superior and Higher class status holder Muslims in our neighboring countries are getting worried about Indian Muslims.

again king kobra, it seem you are aamir fan but
SRK did not attack indian government or indians, he spoke about politicians there who targeted him and as i said he is the only muslim indian actor who defended to the core about islam in international channels making use of his popularity to show the true face of islam. you asked why him especially and i told you.
also he did not even attack these politicians, he shared an experment with people, what is wrong with that? just because he is popular, you made the matter big, evidence of his value is that just innocent article pushed some one like hafiz to make use of the matter and show him this invitation as he knows his value as muslim and popular man allover the world, he was thinking of using him but SRK attacked that and showed his anger about that invitation.
it is not topic about aamir, I find aamir bad and trading good work, salman also has temples at his home, did not you see his picture with the eleaphant but I never found SRK doing what hindu do to their idols, he has idols at his home for his wife but does not worship them. he only worships Allah but yes it is wrong to leave his wife so.
anyway whatever these politicians target him as he is effective muslim, I do not speak about being good or bad but about the deeds he does for islam, his defence about islam witth all this popularity he has was not shown by any other muslim star even aamir, I mean on international channels, he is educated man and speaks very well, he also attracted many people to islam by his intelligence.
again and again I say it he did not attack india, he loves his country but he just shows some bad policy from some few politicians against him, you made the matter bigger and it does not deserve all this gaga.

again king kobra, it seem you are aamir fan but
SRK did not attack indian government or indians, he spoke about politicians there who targeted him and as i said he is the only muslim indian actor who defended to the core about islam in international channels making use of his popularity to show the true face of islam. you asked why him especially and i told you.
also he did not even attack these politicians, he shared an experment with people, what is wrong with that? just because he is popular, you made the matter big, evidence of his value is that just innocent article pushed some one like hafiz to make use of the matter and show him this invitation as he knows his value as muslim and popular man allover the world, he was thinking of using him but SRK attacked that and showed his anger about that invitation.
it is not topic about aamir, I find aamir bad and trading good work, salman also has temples at his home, did not you see his picture with the eleaphant but I never found SRK doing what hindu do to their idols, he has idols at his home for his wife but does not worship them. he only worships Allah but yes it is wrong to leave his wife so.
anyway whatever these politicians target him as he is effective muslim, I do not speak about being good or bad but about the deeds he does for islam, his defence about islam witth all this popularity he has was not shown by any other muslim star even aamir, I mean on international channels, he is educated man and speaks very well, he also attracted many people to islam by his intelligence.
again and again I say it he did not attack india, he loves his country but he just shows some bad policy from some few politicians against him, you made the matter bigger and it does not deserve all this gaga.

That is what I am saying this does not deserve all this gaga...please tell this to pakistanis on this thread who are blowing it out of proportion...

Back
Top Bottom