What's new

Khushab Nuclear reactor

50 MW reactor ... KCP -I is operational since 1998

khushab_reactor.jpg
sir,but this is a PLUTONIUM reactors NOT intended for production of elecricity
i mean,what significance does this have for common pakistanis?dont you think PAEC should rather look into and invest in r&d of PWRs?which can benefit millions of pakistani people,and it will also help generate whole generation of pakistani nuclear reactor engineers...:-)...
i hope people realized this view sooner before it is too late

@amardeep mishra

you miss the heading. Also why dont you go and tell your gov to do so instead of beating the protesters.
btw gr8 work wats the progress on 4th reactor.

@amardeep mishra

you miss the heading. Also why dont you go and tell your gov to do so instead of beating the protesters.
btw gr8 work wats the progress on 4th reactor.
Sir, you don't know the real thing, our protestors are being funded by western NGOs and sadly to say, but also by christian missionaries, the protesting is against the russian VVER-1000, reactor, they don't know a single god dam thing about reactor control and safety mechanism yet they vehemently oppose reactor construction, fortunately, reactors will be integrated into national grid in a few months
even great scientific personalities like apj kalam, chairman of NPCIL have staunchly supported the reactor programme and even tried to allay the fears of protestors, but it seems more political now
Thats why I think there is a dire need to crush the protestors...

nice pics mate but i think these places facilities are some time decisive in Google earth

Back
Top Bottom