What's new

Kharian- the city of wonders.

no man those mountains are the "pabbi" the moutons we pass when we go to jehlum lol.
in my village its a beautiful sight because they surround us.

Lol

Yes they look great, i always though they were far to away. Lol

If common people know about the sensitive stuff stationed in kharian cannt, then it is kind of intelligence failure on part of military, such things must be kept extremely confidential. No local person knows what kind of military equipment is there in Gujranwala cannt.
we really don't know what they have there. its just rumors spread by the locals.
during the tension with india in 2001 during a mehndi for a wedding in our town some guys lit those flying lanterns
images

when the lanterns went over near by villages they started doing announcements with the masjid speakers that india has attacked pakistan and that everybody needs to turn off their lights lol

I'm a native of tehsil kharian, my village is attowala of dinga rd.

The earlier pics you had is 1 of skyways. Kharian is ideally placed in middle of Islamabad & Lahore. It holds great strategic value hence kharian cantt was one of the largest if not the largest base during colonial rule.

This tehsil has a large Gujjar population, nearly every village household has an expat & we immensely contribute to the local economy & development via remittances. I went a few months ago & every year it keeps on developing/changing.

Kharians sanitation has to be improved along with planning & regulation for development. All roads including GtT rd need heavy investment & traffic control etc as they are crap.

I'm a native of tehsil kharian, my village is attowala of dinga rd.

The earlier cs you had is 1 of skyways. Kharian is ideally placed in middle of Islamabad & Lahore. It holds great strategic value hence kharian cantt was one of the largest if not the largest base during colonial rule.

This tehsil has a large Gujjar population, nearly every village household has an expat & we immensely contribute to the local economy & development via remittances. I went a few months ago & every year it keeps on developing/changing.

Kharians sanitation has to be improved along with planning & regulation for development. All roads including GtT rd need heavy investment & traffic control etc as they are crap.

attowala? huh lol
bro we neighbors.
i don't want to name my town but we close to malwana, and bhau gaseet pur

There are more bigger and smaller more beautiful towns than this village in Pakistan.

attowala? huh lol
bro we neighbors.
i don't want to name my town but we close to malwana, and bhau gaseet pur

Paaji me also from TEH Kharian Pind Hail on Dehr Mor Nearest GT road Pind Panjan Kasana;)

I don't know how big Gujranwala Cantonment is, but what I know from word of an army officer that Kharian is very important strategically and is very beautiful he invited me to visit as he belongs to that place.

Back
Top Bottom