What's new

Khamenei says US can not be trusted

He's right.

Remember all the crying that the USA was doing over "Chinese hacking"?

Then Snowden appears, and reveals that it is in fact the USA who are hacking communications from the entire world! Even from their own allies!

Every government hacks to the best of their ability, but crying about being the victim when you are by far the greatest perpetrator, that is just too much hypocrisy.

US Government is the most deviant and underhanded Govt. ever.

It will go to any limit to protect their interest.

The rule is there are no rules for the US govt.

If a rule helps the US position , they will talk about till the cows come home.

If a rule goes contrary to the US position, it is conveniently tossed out of the window.

Double Standards and Hypocrisy is the name of the game.

All i'm trying to do is end and prevent wars between NATO and Islamic countries.

restricted inspectors can not do a thorough job.
iran is restricting inspectors, according to http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...inspection-talks-going-around-in-circles.html

if Iran wants the threat of military force off the table, they should provide unrestricted permanent access for nuke inspectors.
that's not just my opinion, but also of NATO leaders.

Providing unrestricted permanent access just to remove military force off the table is a bad deal for Iran if you ask me, since there are no assurances from Iran's perspective. Don't you think?

All i'm trying to do is end and prevent wars between NATO and Islamic countries.

restricted inspectors can not do a thorough job.
iran is restricting inspectors, according to http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...inspection-talks-going-around-in-circles.html

if Iran wants the threat of military force off the table, they should provide unrestricted permanent access for nuke inspectors.
that's not just my opinion, but also of NATO leaders.

I'm sorry my friend, but screw NATO, we are not answering to a 20th century military alliance, this is not a jungle.
I'd recommend you not to comment on topics you don't have enough information about or at least try reading something other than what mainstream media tells you.

At least read your own link.It says Iran doesn't allow access to Parchin, a military (not a nuclear) facility and why should we? NPT rules doesn't require countries to open up their secret military facilities? What else do they want. Inspecting Iran's top military commanders in interrogation room?
We don't have any obligation to open a military facility to IAEA, yet we once allowed IAEA in to it in 2005, a gesture of good will. Iran's nuclear program is being abused and manipulated by certain world powers. Iran has done far more than its obligations in NPT and all of Iran's nuclear facilities are being inspected 24/7.

I'm sorry my friend, but screw NATO, we are not answering to a 20th century military alliance, this is not a jungle.
I'd recommend you not to comment on topics you don't have enough information about or at least try reading something other than what mainstream media tells you.

Like what? Iranian 'viewpoints'? like those are honest :p

At least read your own link.It says Iran doesn't allow access to Parchin, a military (not a nuclear) facility and why should we? NPT rules doesn't require countries to open up their secret military facilities? What else do they want. Inspecting Iran's top military commanders in interrogation room?

hey, you want a nuclear program (peaceful, you say), we need to check thoroughly if it is peaceful indeed.
NATO+Israel demands unrestricted access to any facility, civilian or military, for their nuclear inspectors. failure to comply will most likely invite bombers over your country, well within 5 years.

We don't have any obligation to open a military facility to IAEA, yet we once allowed IAEA in to it in 2005, a gesture of good will. Iran's nuclear program is being abused and manipulated by certain world powers. Iran has done far more than its obligations in NPT and all of Iran's nuclear facilities are being inspected 24/7.

military facilities would be an excellent place to hide nuke-bomb parts / production facilities for those parts, eh.

Like what? Iranian 'viewpoints'? like those are honest :p

hey, you want a nuclear program (peaceful, you say), we need to check thoroughly if it is peaceful indeed.
NATO+Israel demands unrestricted access to any facility, civilian or military, for their nuclear inspectors.

military facilities would be an excellent place to hide nuke-bomb parts / production facilities for those parts, eh.

As I said my dear, screw NATO and Israel's inspectors, as an official member of NPT, we are doing what the NPT wants from us, which happens to be inspections from all nuclear facilities, we are not obligated to answer to NATO or Israel.

And here's the thing, we will allow Israeli and NATO inspectors to our country only after they allow Iranian inspectors in all of their nuclear facilities, fair enough?

Providing unrestricted permanent access just to remove military force off the table is a bad deal for Iran if you ask me, since there are no assurances from Iran's perspective. Don't you think?

As long as Iran insists on having a nuclear program of any kind, we need to keep inspecting them without any restrictions imposed.

If Iran would be seen to switch all of their scientists and all of their engineers (who now work on nuke tech) to green energy, then what would happen?
- eventually nuclear inspections can go down in frequency
- iran would reap not only next-generation power generation tech, but also patents to sell that green-energy technology that the world is craving.
- iran would be seen as a peaceful nation and those nations that distrust Iran atm can let go of most of that distrust.

As I said my dear, screw NATO and Israel's inspectors, as an official member of NPT, we are doing what the NPT wants from us, which happens to be inspections from all nuclear facilities, we are not obligated to answer to NATO or Israel.

So you invite bombers over your country. I hope your new government will be wiser than you.

And here's the thing, we will allow Israeli and NATO inspectors to our country only after they allow Iranian inspectors in all of their nuclear facilities, fair enough?

grow up please, and just accept that the countries that have nuclear bombs atm are not going to get inspected by Iran.
they've got a proven trackrecord since at least 1946 that they can keep those things safely and SECUREDLY stored and that they won't use them in anger (aka: as a first strike).

you've got a lot to learn about preventing wars with nuclear bombs, Iranian friend..

@peacefan
What if the issue is about something other than the nuclear issue to begin with?

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you think it could be instead?

Suppose it is that Iran is not sensitive to Washingtons interests. And this nuclear dispute enabled Washington to weaken Iran economically and politically.

Suppose it is that Iran is not sensitive to Washingtons interests. And this nuclear dispute enabled Washington to weaken Iran economically and politically.

What else could the US want from Iran besides keeping it free of nuclear weapons? Cheap oil they get from Iraq, and the sanctions against Iran means no Iranian oil is bought by NATO countries at all anymore...

What else could the US want from Iran besides keeping it free of nuclear weapons? Cheap oil they get from Iraq.

A government that cooperates with Washington is what they would want from Iran.

A government that cooperates with Washington is what they would want from Iran.

reasonable co-operation (not servitude) with washington might be the best option for Iran really.

seriously, Iran with nuke bombs creates within 10 to 50 years some very serious problems for all enemies of radical islamists. and everyone who is not a radical islamist is an enemy of radical islamists, so do radical islamists keep saying and acting like..

note that i'm not saying all Iranians are radical islamists.

and i'm not kidding about the potential for wealth and joy of green energy development instead of nuclear energy development by Iran either.

Back
Top Bottom