What's new

Kerala Thunderbolt Commando force raised

images
For a minute i really thought they were being equipped with quick processor like thunderbolt for there communication and gps requirments.
thunderbolt_1.jpg

Saw them 2 days bacK doing some mock up drill in a stadium nearby.. they looked young and daring... i wasnt in a mood to show my martial arts skills to them.. hence they saved their life... poor guys..Yayy..

Age group of 18-20..nice.

But I too think choppers are must at today's time.

All the best to the new Thunderbolt Commandos and also pray to God that we don't have to face any situation that needs their intervention.

It seems to be as a race going on betwn all states to raise their special commandos for terrorist operations.
But i would say it looks all shoddy and unprofessional.why dont all states raise have similar commando units like crpf's cobra commando or like swat ct unit. It would create more systematic mechanism between forces and states.

It seems to be as a race going on betwn all states to raise their special commandos for terrorist operations.
But i would say it looks all shoddy and unprofessional.why dont all states raise have similar commando units like crpf's cobra commando or like swat ct unit. It would create more systematic mechanism between forces and states.

The Kerala commandos completed their training in various commando schools in India including CRPF Commando School.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom