What's new

Kerala’s changing demographic: Will the State lose in transition?

All of them ? Or just one of them ?

Anyway i respect their incredible stamina.
Do u know y is this king Dharma Raja Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma called Dharma Raja ???

This title was conferred by the Christian Priests who took refuge when they were Raped , converted & Killed by Tipus army in malabar ...

Shame on u ... for being sarcastic about a great people due to whom u have still ur existence in Kerala ... just for Trolling my post...

Ur ancestors may be cursing u ...

When you would become minority, you would be put to sword to evacuate Kerla.No reservations for you, new majority is smart enough to learn from your mistakes.

I dont think that will work in Kerala.

Do u know y is this king Dharma Raja Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma called Dharma Raja ???

This title was conferred by the Christian Priests who took refuge when they were Raped , converted & Killed by Tipus army in malabar ...

Shame on u ... for being sarcastic about a great people due to whom u have still ur existence in Kerala ... just for Trolling my post...

I'm not the one who calls random cows 'mum' and three random kings 'dad'.

Basically, you brought it on yourself.

Kerala charitram arachu kalakki kudichitunde alle??? :D

Ya ! I know :cry:

what r u crying for ??? Reservation ...

nammaku arruddem avadaryam venda ...

Nayam marum Ezavarum , Nambootirimarum illade endu Keralam Endu Malayalam...

Malayalam Basha tanne Thunchaththu Ramanujan Ezhuthachannnde Keralatinnu tanne oru avadariyam alle... :agree:

I'm not the one who calls random cows 'mum' and three random kings 'dad'.

Basically, you brought it on yourself.

Doesnt Matter a Mlechha will always remain a Mlechha ... no point of feeding a Snake ... its bound to Bite back ...

No point of replying to ur Troll...

reservation se kya hoga?

u ll become lazy/take bribes/grow a tummy:lol:.

Malyalees should continue to strive forward in bureaucracy/army/private sector jobs.

Dont try to compete in the wrong direction.

What do we think when we lost an opportunity to some ineligible person?? I personally faced such situation many times.

what r u crying for ??? Reservation ...

nammaku arruddem avadaryam venda ...

Nayam marum Ezavarum , Nambootirimarum illade endu Keralam Endu Malayalam...

Malayalam Basha tanne Thunchaththu Ramanujan Ezhuthachannnde Keralatinnu tanne oru avadariyam alle... :agree:

hmm..angane samadanikkam!

Even if Nairs form 1% of the Kerala population , we will not get reservation....as we are obliged to pay for the 'crimes' of our forefathers.
what crimes did our Forefathers do... Making Kerala a Undefeated Hindu Kingdom ... making kerala the most prosperous State in India so much that even today Gold worth Billions are unearthed in its Temples...

for Creating Malayalam Language ... or for stuffing themselves in the Cannon mouth of Tipu & British & sacrificing there life to save Kerala from external invasion ...

Some say declining population is good & some say its bad :undecided:

Somebody have any idea?

I suggest you read the latest book "Inferno" by Dan Brown. It has pretty scary notions about over population

what crimes did our Forefathers do... Making Kerala a Undefeated Hindu Kingdom ... making kerala the most prosperous State in India so much that even today Gold worth Billions are unearthed in its Temples...

for Creating Malayalam Language ... or for stuffing themselves in the Cannon mouth of Tipu & British & sacrificing there life to save Kerala from external invasion ...

Politically incorrect reply.

As more education happens,this trend will take place all over the country.Population will stabilize.But what we must see to is not pop decline,thats VERY bad.Look at japan and eastern europe.And soon china.

What do we think when we lost an opportunity to some ineligible person?? I personally faced such situation many times.

hmm..angane samadanikkam!

I too faced and am happy that i did,

The government doesn't want u to serve the nation,it just wants to help yourself and the people under your quota,you cant get a better signal than that for political consolidation.

The population reduction in Kerala and other South Indian states have been going on as planned. But the North Indian states are very slow in that. As a result, the percentage of our population gets reduced.
And budget alocation for states are done on the basis of population. This means, lesser budget for good things.
Have no idea what planners are going to do. Kerala should be rewarded for this achievement.

Even if Nairs form 1% of the Kerala population , we will not get reservation....as we are obliged to pay for the 'crimes' of our forefathers.

Dont kid yourself like this,if other people were happy to let someone else dominate,it is their fault as well.

Back
Top Bottom