What's new

Kerala Government to push for "Right to Health Act". ( India )

Last month when i visited it was 35 for pint Beer...

You probably went to an overpriced Israeli/Russian or a British store. Strangely enough, i have seen a real live Japanese guy running a liquor store in Goa.

You probably went to an overpriced Israeli/Russian or a British store. Strangely enough, i have seen a real live Japanese guy running a liquor store in Goa.
LOL i am visiting Goa for atleast last 8 years... last year i did 9 trips in single year... every nook & Corner even the Night party beaches which remain hidden from even the local population ...

also brought it from Wine Shop the Cheapest in Calingute... when i visited GOA for the first time 8 years back it was 20 rs then...

What beer ? Malayalis dont drink "beer". We drink the strong stuff......In-fact, i don't think malayalis ( in general ) know much about beer brands..with the sole exception being kingfisher, of-course.
Whiskey...vodka...et al.
Well that was just for price comparison because I have never bought alcohol in India and just drank kingfisher once........tasted like some pissed in a half empty bottle of corona (2x the piss-ness :lol:).The one exported is much better called Kingfisher Lager.
Rs 55 (King Fisher Premium) upwards.
You can make a lot of money it's 70 for light and 75 for strong (according to the newspaper)

hilarious how it went from "Right to Health Act" to "King Fisher Premium"
You have to be sick to enjoy your right to health :D

LOL i am visiting Goa for atleast last 8 years... last year i did 9 trips in single year... every nook & Corner even the Night party beaches which remain hidden from even the local population ...

also brought it from Wine Shop the Cheapest in Calingute... when i visited GOA for the first time 8 years back it was 20 rs then...

Sorry shaktiman .

4333-Indian-first-superhero-Shaktiman-to-take-3D-avatar-in-a-movie-.jpg

You can make a lot of money it's 70 for light and 75 for strong (according to the newspaper)

Where in Punjab?

Anyways the the sad and funny part is that the grains that got spoiled in Punjab warehouses are now being sold to distilleries to make beer.

Where in Punjab?

Anyways the the sad and funny part is that the grains that got spoiled in Punjab warehouses are now being sold to distilleries to make beer.
we pay the Highest for Beer in India ... 110 for KF strong...

Where in Punjab?

That's the price in Punjab.
Eww! those grains mostly turn black(fungus) and shouldn't be consumed by humans & animals.......when you touch the grains they turn into sand like stuff :fie:

Back
Top Bottom