What's new

Kerala Corner

559848_501177579917614_1267928432_n.jpg

486546_347171532067079_77205232_n.jpg

Manorama Online | Malayalam News | Latest News |

ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ പോക്ക് കണ്ടാല്* axisofevil പറയുന്നതിലും കുറച്ചു സത്യം ഉണ്ടെന്നു വേണം കരുതാന്*.... . നമ്മുടെ സമൂഹത്തില്* താലിബാനിസം കുറച്ചു കൂടി വരുന്നില്ലേ എന്ന് അടുത്ത കാല സംഭവങ്ങള്* തെളിയിക്കുന്നു. especially ഇന്നത്തെ സംഭവം കൂടി കണക്കിലെടുക്കുമ്പോള്* അങ്ങനെ വേണം കരുതാന്*..
പിന്നെ ഈ വിഷയം ഇവിടെ നമ്മള്* ചര്*ച്ച ചെയെണ്ടതല്ലാ . നമ്മള്* മലര്*ന്നു കിടന്നു തുപ്പാന്* പാടില്ല.:disagree:

Sajan could you translate...I cant read malayalam.

Sajan could you translate...I cant read malayalam.
What to say mate.. Kerala’s tryst with the gulf has no doubt brought prosperity to its people. But it has also bred radical islamism in the state. In many ways Kerala's future is doomed by ISI-KSA backed islamic fundamentalists who manipulate the democratic system by some "secular" godfathers in Trivandrum and New Delhi.:angry:
I think it is better to migrate to some other country if you really loves India. Our vote-bank political system is destroying this beautiful country.:confused:
Well.. i think this is not the right place to tell those things what is happening in our society now.:undecided:

^^ Thank yo Sajan and Kurup. I felt the same way. I have seen Muslim wealth in Kerala explode over the past decade. I don;t think its clear cut and simple as working overseas and bringing money over. I have Kerala Muslims marry off their daughters to foreign men. This completely upsets the mental balance we had in Kerala for centuries. Surely, this has occurred for generations with traders but things are different now. Technology, orgnaization, pan Islamic identity, etc. Even where we are from Kottayam, Muslims are moving in and buying up all the property. They are flushed with cash, so much they offer more than market value. The source of the moeny is questionable. I have Muslim Malu friends but I hav enoticed any city I go to in India, wherever I meet Malu Muslims, they are highly connecte, flush with cash, and always trying to make "moves". History has shown how they act once they have achieved power and majority status. I am afraid they are on the same path. They have not changed their ways and will not. Since Independence, we have not cracked down on polygamy, hawla transactions, or even madrassas. When we wake up, it will be too late. I hope we act sooner than never. Keep your eyes peeled boys.

I think it is better to migrate to some other country if you really loves India. Our vote-bank political system is destroying this beautiful country.

Why the defeatist mentality..why not fight back democratically ?

Sorry for hijacking this thread, guess a Tamilian must not be telling you "secular" Keralites this, but this attitude is wrong..what logic is that you migrate to another country if you love this country..if people love they should stay and fight..but guess what, for that the majority must first come out of denial..which they are not clearly seeing the reactions.

Why the defeatist mentality..why not fight back democratically ?

Sorry for hijacking this thread, guess a Tamilian must not be telling you "secular" Keralites this, but this attitude is wrong..what logic is that you migrate to another country if you love this country..if people love they should stay and fight..but guess what, for that the majority must first come out of denial..which they are not clearly seeing the reactions.

n last fews years Hindus ave realized the real taste of secularism ,the situation is changing

n last fews years Hindus ave realized the real taste of secularism ,the situation is changing

I hope it does..

the idealogy emanating is not only messing Kerala but also my state..

Thanks for your concern.... We mallus know how to take care of ourselves... Now Why dont you do something to take care of mallus in NY...... Lavan kalakka vellathil meen pidikkan irangiyirukkuva...... Pottan!!!!!!
as a mallu myself i was born and brought up in bangalore,compared to other south indian states i feel kerala muslims as more peacefull people,but still when ever i go to places like malaporum and other muslims dominated society i feel a sense of less patriotism in their mind..please correct me its just my observation..

I hope it does..

the idealogy emanating is not only messing Kerala but also my state..

I think TN has its own version ,like al ulema

as a mallu myself i was born and brought up in bangalore,compared to other south indian states i feel kerala muslims as more peacefull people,but still when ever i go to places like malaporum and other muslims dominated society i feel a sense of less patriotism in their mind..please correct me its just my observation..

i agree with your observation ....

Back
Top Bottom