What's new

Kerala Corner

Forget about all of them,but the farmers in Theni/Kambam are seriously dependent on this dam.

How can we forget? They are at the forefront of stopping food supplies to Kerala.

Harthal tomorrow .....

For ???...

^^ For better or for worse I as a Keralaite will accept the SC verdict...but Tamil politicians are not happy wit their victory and wants to push Keralites more by demanding to raise the water level from the current 136 feet. Its nothing but asking for more trouble. Can'tTamilians be happy with whatever they already have.

I think its more of a bargaining tactic. Push for increasing the level, bargain and then settle for ststus-quo.

Its a Kerala problem.

Tomorrow is transport strike right? Situ called Hartal in Bengal tomorrow but later withdrawn. And anyway Kerala is included communist ummah! :P

Back in those days, they even called hartal if Infidel Castro failed to **** a new one.

Tomorrow is transport strike right? Situ called Hartal in Bengal tomorrow but later withdrawn. And anyway Kerala is included communist ummah! :P

Back in those days, they even called hartal if Infidel Castro failed to **** a new one.

Actually a high party official was arrested today on murder charges, this led to violence by comrades and then call for Harthal. I heard Govt will bring in CRPF in the Communist bastion of Kannur.

I think its more of a bargaining tactic. Push for increasing the level, bargain and then settle for ststus-quo.

Dude while I was channel sufing some days back, came across SUN News in which there was this report of TN asking for increase of water level and some people threatening Kerala with the same old thing if we don't comply..Guess what?.... The stoppage of food materials to Kerala. :sick:

Dude while I was channel sufing some days back, came across SUN News in which there was this report of TN asking for increase of water level and some people threatening Kerala with the same old thing if we don't comply..Guess what?.... The stoppage of food materials to Kerala. :sick:

And reports here are that Kerala is planning to build more dams on Bhavani, Attapady and Siruvani rivers which are the lifeline for the four districts of Coimbatore, Erode, Tirupur and Ooty..:rolleyes:

As I said PJ Thomas must refrain from vitiating the situation with plans like these. Kerala is already a water-surplus state..why it needs more dams across these rivers...Water is a very very very sensitive issue in TN especially since all our main rivers originate in neighboring states..

I am kinda confused, isn't Kerala a vegetable? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And reports here are that Kerala is planning to build more dams on Bhavani, Attapady and Siruvani rivers which are the lifeline for the four districts of Coimbatore, Erode, Tirupur and Ooty..:rolleyes:

As I said PJ Thomas must refrain from vitiating the situation with plans like these.

Dude if one can use their head we can find out that building dam unilaterally by any state is close to impossible in India due to the various State/Central agencies involved. If everything fails there is court. As said by takeiteasy Tamil groups should refrain from baseless propoganda and threatening Kerala.

Also the guy you are referring to is PJ Joseph.

:rofl:...

Its Karela you are talking about. Not Kerala.

But seriously..Kerala a vegetable..

:rofl:
i know bro, that bitter tasting vegetable, right? i used to hate it but not anymore. i heard it's supposed to be good for health.

Kerala is already a water-surplus state..why it needs more dams across these rivers...

Its a myth. We have our own water problems.

Water is a very very very sensitive issue in TN especially since all our main rivers originate in neighboring states..

LOL..... And the guys like Nero, Machete and even otherwise level headed guys like ashokdeiva etc speak of secession at the drop of the hat. Its the Indian Union that make sure that TN gets their share of water, even though the neighbouring states like Kerala & Karnataka are not too happy wit it.

there is no rivalry between tamils and keralites.
There is an issue over a dam.
The govt. is fighting. We are heavily dependant on tamils
For food items,textiles etc. Also we like their films too!
we too love the Keralites for preserving the Gods own Land, no one community can protect the nature of the land like Keralites.
besides, we love their women for giving us heart attacks with their elegance.

Its a myth. We have our own water problems.

LOL..... And the guys like Nero, Machete and even otherwise level headed guys like ashokdeiva etc speak of secession at the drop of the hat. Its the Indian Union that make sure that TN gets their share of water, even though the neighbouring states like Kerala & Karnataka are not too happy wit it.

എന്*റെ പൊന്ന് 'harpoon' ഈ പാണ്ടികളുടെ തലയില്* മൊത്തം കളിമണ്ണആണ് ...ആ പന്നകള്മായിട്ട് തര്*ക്കിച്ചു വെറുതെ നമ്മുടെ സമയം കളയതിരിക്കുവ നല്ലത്. അവന്മാര് പോയി തുലയട്ടെ .. അവന്മാരെ മൈന്*ഡ് ചെയേണ്ട..പന്ന കുളിനാറികള്*:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom