Kerala Corner

I will call you both "Laurel & Hardy":partay:

He's broad...n 6' feet.
But when did i say 6 pack??? :D

Everybody in his family is tall and i am the shortest there :(

But wasn't Laurel shorter than Hardy? We're both the same height. :undecided:

Okies, the family pack John Abraham then.:D

Okay Grimlevina ! :(
Ahhh so is that why your name is 'Shorty' within the familial circles ! :whistle:

But wasn't Laurel shorter than Hardy? We're both the same height. :undecided:

Okies, the family pack John Abraham then.:D
Wateva!!! :coffee:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:p::p::p:
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Buh bye !!!
:crazy_pilot:

Is that a news programme?

No a Movie. i think written by Muali gopi (son of legendary Bharat gopi).... I loved the actor who acted in the role of pinarayi.... (i dono his name though )... worth watching if you have little bit of interest in Kerala politics

@nair ravile a platform kandapol njan sarikum njetti poyi .athe stalam the koodi njan nadannathu enikku orma vannu.
April first ravile 9.30 am ne.

TVSM - chennai super fast alle???? 1 kollam njan chennaiyil undayirunnappol mikkka week endum centralil povarundayirunnu

TVSM - chennai super fast alle???? 1 kollam njan chennaiyil undayirunnappol mikkka week endum centralil povarundayirunnu

Yaa.After 2008 november attacks survelliance and counter measures in NI is drastically increase And now they got South India.
especially kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Amma enthu nadapadi edukkum ennu kananam .

Yaa.After 2008 november attacks survelliance and counter measures in NI is drastically increase And now they got South India.
especially kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Amma enthu nadapadi edukkum ennu kananam .

The security was always good in central... Presence of security can be felt in every corner.... The last time i traveled from chennai, the scanned my entire baggage like they do in airport..... (TVM and Calicut also started)

The security was always good in central... Presence of security can be felt in every corner.... The last time i traveled from chennai, the scanned my entire baggage like they do in airport..... (TVM and Calicut also started)

What the hell were they thinking when they do shit like this?What they want?
Enikku tonnunu nammude padinjaran suhruthine Indiayude valarcha sahikan kazhiyunnilla ennanu.E election engum onnu choriyan polum avanmarku kazhinjilla .
Ethu assoooya tthanneyanu.

What the hell were they thinking when they do shit like this?What they want?
Enikku tonnunu nammude padinjaran suhruthine Indiayude valarcha sahikan kazhiyunnilla ennanu.E election engum onnu choriyan polum avanmarku kazhinjilla .
Ethu assoooya tthanneyanu.

Result varettey ..,avenmaar moooooonjummmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom