What's new

Kerala Corner

Oh please just because I'm fit and you've got a tubeless tire for a tummy and layers of flabs all over your body you say these things out of utter jealousy ! :p:
Look who is talking :coffee:
Last I heard even Tommy Hilfiger stopped making clothes for you because you've bloated up like a balloon.

Armstrong said:
I heard that you had a hip replacement as well because of old-age and because of you being staggeringly overweight ! :unsure:
Hip relacement ka paat nahi but you'll soon need a skull replacement :taz:

Armstrong said:
I'm fine, Thank You ! :)
Glad!

Armstrong said:
How are you my Enemy ? :devil:
How many times will you ask me the same question?
Go and eat some almonds...I understand you're aging and you need them.:p:

@Armstrong did you miss my profile pic??:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
@levina
your avatar is Beautiful :)

And @Indischer was right.

Malayalam nannayi samsarikunnu =)

Nope ...... but if your are allergic to RSS , you will be allergic to majority of Indian members here ...... :p:

Excluding me of course.

But I amnot Indian now.

Just Indian origin.

Yesterday there was a debate by Jaamaat e islami channel... Was wondering what do they got to do with this money or temple affairs for that matter?

They have a channel :O

Why can't they have a channel on science then.

College going kids are 18 yrs older ones.... i was that age 18 years back.

Muppathy ezhu udanae udanae...

Holy hell. Thought you were 26 or something :O

Last edited:
Talonnte karyamano njingalu parayunne .Ha Ha

Hindukallayum Indiakarreyum kurichu pallathum parayum. Pakshe Pakistanne kuricho atho Islaminne kurichu paranjal thudangum chorichil.

Comes off as self-righteous IMO.

He dont know anything about RSS .Ignore him.

sort of knew that when he started insulting lower castes :P

Oh please just because I'm fit and you've got a tubeless tire for a tummy and layers of flabs all over your body you say these things out of utter jealousy ! :p:

I heard that you had a hip replacement as well because of old-age and because of you being staggeringly overweight ! :unsure:

I'm fine, Thank You ! :)

How are you my Enemy ? :devil:

same old, same old. @Armstrong

My continued disappointment with the underachieving Indians and Pakistanis is weighing me down.

same old, same old. @Armstrong

My continued disappointment with the underachieving Indians and Pakistanis is weighing me down.

What happened ? :unsure:

@levina and I are mortal enemies of each other and became as such the day she invited me for lunch telling me that she'd prepare Chicken Karahi for her Little Brother and instead fed me 'Chicken' strips made out of Soya and Tofu ! :o:

Till now I have never been more insulted than that ! :mad:

Hindukallayum Indiakarreyum kurichu pallathum parayum. Pakshe Pakistanne kuricho atho Islaminne kurichu paranjal thudangum chorichil.

Comes off as self-righteous IMO.

sort of knew that when he started insulting lower castes :P

same old, same old.

Avan praveen Togadiayude alanu.
mandathram matrram vilambum hindukalaku apamanam

@levina and I are mortal enemies of each other and became as such the day she invited me for lunch telling me that she'd prepare Chicken Karahi for her Little Brother and instead fed me 'Chicken' strips made out of Soya and Tofu ! :o:

You need to visit my Mother and taste her Lamb Biryani then :-)

I am not speaking for Pakistan, but I do read the foreign news magazines and the comments depress me as an Indian. I expect hostility from Pakistani and Chinese commenters. Expected and in many cases Indians provoke it themselves.

But it is the other nationalities. It is like a mix of racial contempt and condescension. I never knew that Indians were this bad?

It makes me feel like the Nationalist folk who derided the Indians who seek Western approval were right all along.

:( that is kind of depressing.

@levina
your avatar is Beautiful :)

Dont know why but I Iiked something about that woman....her attitude that shines through.

Btw how was ur trip??? :-)
Ahem ahem ahemmmmmmm

Ravi Nair said:
And @Indischer was right.

Malayalam nannayi samsarikunnu =)

And you've no idea how many times I've trolled the mallus here....especially you. :P

Ravi Nair said:
Holy hell. Thought you were 26 or something :O
Dont worry he even looks 26.
I have my doubts that sparkkyyy is trying to a make fool out of us in his usual style. :coffee:

Next time I'll serve you broccoli and mushrooms disguised as "chicken" manchurian. :devil:

@levina

where did you find your avatar?

Her skin tone is gorgeous!

I know. :-)

I found it on a FB page.

Dont know why but I Iiked something about that woman....her attitude that shines through.

Btw how was ur trip??? :-)
Ahem ahem ahemmmmmmm

The trip was hilarious =D. We bickered when we landed, in the taxis, awkward silences with her family and bickered when we went to the beach.

I remember an advice from a mate of mine that bad boys get the girls and I acted aloof throughout.

Then she had an injury (which was not serious, just a sprain) which my girlfriend acted up intentionally and then has promised to never live down the concerned face that I had when she injured herself.

I wanted to get back to New Zealand as I hated the trip until that point. But then my tough guy image wore off when I fretted too much :(

You racist!!:p:

:( why?

It is though :-)

@Indischer

your guess about levina is right.

It was all elementary Mr. Watson :P

Good to see you man.

The trip was hilarious =D. We bickered when we landed, in the taxis, awkward silences with her family and bickered when we went to the beach.

I remember an advice from a mate of mine that bad boys get the girls and I acted aloof throughout.

Then she had an injury (which was not serious, just a sprain) which my girlfriend acted up intentionally and then has promised to never live down the concerned face that I had when she injured herself.

:( why?

It is though :-)

So you had a great trip then! How was the weather like? I imagine the rain-spersed winter is already on it's way there?

Love for a particular race/colour/skin is just as dangerous as hate.:-)

So you had a great trip then! How was the weather like? I imagine the rain-spersed winter is already on it's way there?

Love for a particular race/colour/skin is just as dangerous as hate.:-)

I love Women of all color. Why be picky?

But I did find the skin tone of the Woman in Levina's avatar to be striking, and it amplifies her beauty IMO.

@Indischer the weather is of course horrible. Been raining for a week non-stop.

your guess about levina is right.

It was all elementary Mr. Watson :P

Good to see you man.
The wily Lady that she is, she refuses to acknowledge it even now.:angry:

I love Women of all color. Why be picky?

But I did find the skin tone of the Woman in Levina's avatar to be striking, and it amplifies her beauty IMO.

But you have a weakness for the dark side, Anakin.:partay: I find that lady haunting...any expressionless woman with a determined stare gives me the creeps.:ph34r:

Back
Top Bottom