What's new

Kerala Corner

Now that you know the intention, the best option is "Ignore" :)

Last time we got at loggerheads,he ended up geting banned then.Let me try if I can get that hammer back on him.
I guess he just returned today after the ban.

Last time we got at loggerheads,he had got banned then.Let me try if I can get that hammer back on him.

am aware of it, and was one of the poster who reported some objectionable posts..... But i would suggest avoiding him, You will not gain anything from it.....

What a week.... Now that done with Vishu celebration.... Its the time to get ready for "Easter"

am aware of it, and was one of the poster who reported some objectionable posts..... But i would suggest avoiding him, You will not gain anything from it.....

What a week.... Now that done with Vishu celebration.... Its the time to get ready for "Easter"

Btw @seiko is celebrating his b'day today. :-)
And how was your vishu???

@seiko
This one's for you

Happy Birthday @seiko...... Have a blast mate.....

Mine was great..... lot of food... crackers....and celebration..... (no booze :()

Daiva dosham parayalle!!
You should not booze on an auspicious day. :-)

I called that lazy animal on phone and wished him birthday wishes...

Today he is sleeping the whole day.

Daiva dosham parayalle!!
You should not booze on an auspicious day. :-)

Daivathe ravile kandu karyam paranjatha.... Athu kondu kozhappamilla.....

Well i normally do not booze on these days (not because i dont want to , driving and normally will be with family )

Daivathe ravile kandu karyam paranjatha.... Athu kondu kozhappamilla.....

Well i normally do not booze on these days (not because i dont want to , driving and normally will be with family )

Then why did you sound as if you missed it??:P

Pinne daivam iduokke kanuninddu. :-)

Back
Top Bottom