What's new

Kerala Corner

arekenkilum oru business thudagan pattiya idea paranju tharamo? mooladhanam kuravenkil valare nannu :)

@SpArK @nair @Nair saab @Marxist @acetophenol @takeiteasy @kurup @Mech baki ulla koorakalkkum sahayikkam :)
1.Thankal oru engineer aanangil (ormayila bro),pillere padipikan pokam.
2. Pazhaya vandi,2 wheelers,TN areayil kuranja vilayil kittum,2 stroke items,suzuki max100,yamaha rx 100 anganathe items. Edukuka,paint onu mati,kurachu modify cheytha nalla vilaku pokum. Njangal evide 7000 rupaku oru max100 eduthu,2 can sray paint vangi ,indicator black cheythu shakalam paintupaniyum cheythitu 10rupayku vitu.
3.onlinil sadanangal vangi kadakali marichu vikam(eg mobiles).
4.website thodangam.

@Nair saab : njan oru hindu penkutiye pranayikunu. Oru muslimaya njanum hinduvaya avalum,matham marathayula oru vivaham aagrahikunu. Thangalude abhiprayam enthanu?

Last edited:
^^I dono when will this madness stop?????

Too much politics and less employment is our problem. The state should stay away from all sorts of extremists and focus on providing the basics in a better way.

arekenkilum oru business thudagan pattiya idea paranju tharamo? mooladhanam kuravenkil valare nannu :)

@SpArK @nair @Nair saab @Marxist @acetophenol @takeiteasy @kurup @Mech baki ulla koorakalkkum sahayikkam :)

Why didn't you ask me? Njaanum oru malayalee alle :)

How about turning organic food into natural compost/fertiliser??

When Marxist party is totally uprooted in Kerala ...

I sort of agree. Because the ideology is outdated. Not keen to replace it with another that play to our more baser instincts.

Dress material business is good... get material from Surat at very cheap rate and sell it in Kerala...

Ende oru friend shambavam thodangi vijayayichhu...

My maternal uncle buys steel S.S, M.S material for building house gates, grills , raillings and designer items for the same from steel dealers in Masjid bandar area of Mumbai and sells it in his showroom at a very highprice ...

He earned so much profit that he now own's 2 showrooms, 1 godown , and started a huge worshop with that money ...

Both are good deals with less investments ... most of the goods they purchase are transported to kerala by the Sellers itself...

Last edited:
@Nair saab : njan oru hindu penkutiye pranayikunu. Oru muslimaya njanum hinduvaya avalum,matham marathayula oru vivaham aagrahikunu. Thangalude abhiprayam enthanu?

If her Family accepts it and if u both dont force ur respective religion on each other and your Children then its ok...

But also u should respect her religious ceremonies and her beliefs ... and make sure that your family and friends dont force her into your religion...

Cause always the girls has to do all the sacrifices for the man... which is wrong and injustice... I am a feminist that may be the reason behind my thinking so...

Please dont go against her parents wishes or ur parents wishes ... cause we as Children owe everything to them and not to some unseen gods...

My Advice may seem Biased to u, as I am a hardline Hindu Nationalist ...

@Marxist aliyan kelkenda.. Mumbayil vannu theerukkum ninne..facebookil photoyum idum..
As far as i know our brother @Marxist is now more Hindu Nationalist then me :woot:

Last edited:
If her Family accepts it and if u both dont force ur respective religion on each other and your Children then its ok...

But also u should respect her religious ceremonies and her beliefs ... and make sure that your family and friends dont force her into your religion...

Cause always the girls has to do all the sacrifices for the man... which is wrong and injustice... I am a feminist that may be the reason behind my thinking so...

Please dont go against her parents wishes or ur parents wishes ... cause we as Children owe everything to them and not to some unseen gods...

My Advice may seem Biased to u, as I am a hardline Hindu Nationalist ...

As far as i know our brother @Marxist is now more Hindu Nationalist then me :woot:
your opinion is in no way biased bro:-),infact it was just the way I was thinking,as if you have read my mind!
I have always thought and planned,we must "convince" our parents that we are doing the correct thing. Afterall their aim is our well being. For which both of us plan to have good jobs,"awesome jobs" that will command respect from society that no one will dare to mess with coz of your religion!
And personally,I love traditions of other religions and been to temples.

But,if a set or both set of parents refuse us,even after setting up everything needed for convincing them just coz of religion,will you support us going against their will? We've had an idea of converting to a 3rd religion (christianity) and marrying.

town areakku purthulla real estate business ,Nairsaab parjna polle dress materials nalla business aanu ,pine ladies dress materials annekail oru lady staffine vekendi varum,thuni koduvanu athil work cheythu kadakkalil kodukkuntum nallathanu (Govt panchayatu thalathil ithu free ayyi ladiesinu padipichu kodukunnudu athukondu staffine kittan budhimuttu undavilla)....

your opinion is in no way biased bro:-),infact it was just the way I was thinking,as if you have read my mind!
I have always thought and planned,we must "convince" our parents that we are doing the correct thing. Afterall their aim is our well being. For which both of us plan to have good jobs,"awesome jobs" that will command respect from society that no one will dare to mess with coz of your religion!
And personally,I love traditions of other religions and been to temples.

But,if a set or both set of parents refuse us,even after setting up everything needed for convincing them just coz of religion,will you support us going against their will? We've had an idea of converting to a 3rd religion (christianity) and marrying.
Well i wont support Changing ones religion just for Marriage ...

I am personally going against my parents wishes on marriage ... I am also struggling on that since my GF is a Catholic ... But we both have decided that we wont go against Family wishes ... her family is particularly against this...

Well i wont support Changing ones religion just for Marriage ...

I am personally going against my parents wishes on marriage ... I am also struggling on that since my GF is a Catholic ... But we both have decided that we wont go against Family wishes ... her family is particularly against this...
giving up things you love so much just because the religions aren't the same,don't you think its stupid?

Krishi thodengedaaa
parottayum papadavum export cheythalo?:azn:

giving up things you love so much just because the religions aren't the same,don't you think its stupid?
Well Love is a Part of Devotion ... others being Truth, Trust, Belief... Love doesnt include everything ... there is no place for rage in Love ... but in devotion everything is inclusive ...

For me my devotion is bigger then my love... If i am good divote I ultimately become a good lover...

Love can be Selfish... But Devotion is always selfless ...

This is my Thinking it may change from person to person...

Well Love is a Part of Devotion ... others being Truth, Trust, Belief... Love doesnt include everything ... there is no place for rage in Love ... but in devotion everything is inclusive ...

For me my devotion is bigger then my love... If i am good divote I ultimately become a good lover...

Love can be Selfish... But Devotion is always selfless ...

This is my Thinking it may change from person to person...

:hang3::hang2::hang3:

Back
Top Bottom