What's new

Kejriwal 'forgets' to salute national flag

no no i understand that you are a modi supporter trust me even if he comes to power it wont change much

in your country.
So you are a soothsayer living in Antartica. Sorry i cannot trust you.

I dont know why people give him this publicity on whatever he does.

Reminds me of how the congress targeted Modi on the silly issues like speech blunders.

You do that- when you feel threatened. Guess who's feeling threatened now, and you'll have the answer.

You do that- when you feel threatened. Guess who's feeling threatened now, and you'll have the answer.
Threatening to disrupt RD, not saluting the national flag, demoralizing a Police force on RD are serious things.
Feeling threatened is not the reason. We are talking a bout a man who wants to become PM.
In any case opinion polls show AAP wont be getting more than 12 seats.

Waste thread ,he didn't promised it and its his first time ,lets leave it :)

I dont know why people give him this publicity on whatever he does.

Reminds me of how the congress targeted Modi on the silly issues like speech blunders.
True factual criticism is good,like death ,rapes ,promises and delivery etc but hounding is bad.

Donations are on all time low ,to increase them dharna was done,but failed , @vicky sen be cautious next time .

True factual criticism is good,like death ,rapes ,promises and delivery etc but hounding is bad.

Donations are on all time low ,to increase them dharna was done,but failed , @vicky sen be cautious next time .
Cautious about what?

U think so! You are not the final word.
A CM not saluting the national flag is stupid and if willfully done, condemnable!!
If you hound a person for stupid reason,be prepared for damage,Even laloo gained when hounded in 90's :)

Kejriwal is a naxalite thug with corrupt and anti nationals like bhooshan and arun roy ,chenoy but fight them critically .

Remember how modi by praising laloo won yadav votes ?

If you hound a person for stupid reason,be prepared for damage,Even laloo gained when hounded in 90's :)
U say the reason is stupid. I say it is not!! That's the problem.
Tomorrow if he dos'nt stand up when the national anthem is being played, U will still say its a stupid reason to criticize him.

I'd rather accept a man who genuinely does service for the country and forgets to do put on a cosmetic show of patriotism, rather than a corrupt bastard who puts on a cosmetic-salute and gets back to his office to count his corrupt black money.

I'd rather accept a man who genuinely does service for the country and forgets to do put on a cosmetic show of patriotism, rather than a corrupt bastard who puts on a cosmetic-salute and gets back to his office to count his corrupt black money.
401 people dying due to cold
rapes happening daily
'Osama ji/afzal ji must not be killed'/sepratist should unite against india is now aap member
Kashmir and CG/Andhra naxal areas should be given to naxalites and jihadis

if this is patriotism,what is treachery?Corruption is a bigger crime than these?:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom