What's new

Keel laying of Indigenous Aircraft Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
It good to know that billions and billions would be spent on this before its canceled.

indeed. I have read a lot of similar comments on Chinese military forums. people are just asking when it costs india 30 years to develop the arjun and now arjun is still not in service, how long will it take to finish the AC. maybe 50 years?

indeed. I have read a lot of similar comments on Chinese military forums. people are just asking when it costs india 30 years to develop the arjun and now arjun is still not in service, how long will it take to finish the AC. maybe 50 years?
I think theres some major corruption going on in the Indian circles. They keep launching projects after projects, and since there's a lot of R&D involved theres nothing tangible where all the money goes to.

So these research groups eat the people's money while delivering nothing. This is another overly ambitious project for India.

btw, I agree that LCA is reasonably ok, it is a light fighter comparable to the ones we developed in the later 70s or early 80s. but Arjun is a junk, look at all performance issues, all those reliability issues, it is just unfair to make your servicemen and women to drive dangerous and useless tanks like Arjun.

If I have to pick which one to drive during the real combat, I would happily pick T-34, not Arjun.

Please, don't worry about our servicemen. First think about yours. I can show you your tank's quality.....see this video..

see gun stability of chinese crap...
Lolzz.....How can that tank even fire straight..?????:lol:

worry about your servicemen...now...

I don't know how ARJUN is.....better or not..... but conclusion is
"people who live in glass houses should not throw stones to others"

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, don't worry about our servicemen. First think about yours. I can show you your tank's quality.....see this video..

5S-tARDgbt0[/media] - China PLA Type 99 VS Japan JGSDF Type 90 MBT Ability Battle

worry about your servicemen...now...

I don't know how ARJUN is.....better or not..... but conclusion is
"people who live in glass houses should not throw stones to others"

you a typical loser on internet. how about have a look at the specifications:
Type 90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Type 99 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

half operational range, slower max speed, licensed gun. which one is better?
oh, not to mention the fact that Type-99A2 is far better than Type-99.

last but not least, if the Japanese MBT is better, no problem, we say "good work" to its designers and learn from the drawbacks we made in Type-99 and makes the Type-99a2 better. such attitude is better than the 30 years "test" of Arjun junk.

Reactions: was
shchinese you are the man :china::pakistan::smitten:

well I wanna know from you in particular as you know better that how much Aircraft Carriers China has in their Arsenol ?

its suppose to be in trial by 2010 and inducted in navy by 2014, Seem not impossible but highly difficult job, AND WHY do they call it ingenious aircraft carrier. Sound so sarcastic. lol
whats so indigenous about it, There should be no shame of taking any help from foriegn body if they can i.e.
anyways lets see how it goes.

But isnt aircraft carrier not a right place to invest money since. it would be at extreme and disproportionate risk mainly due to the advanced capabilities of satellite reconnaissance and anti-ship missiles.They might become dead duck.
WHy go for turbine engine when future is nuclear engine as used in american aircraft carrier.

BY THE WAY : SHCHINESE -you are out of context here but i agree ARJUN IS A FAILURE. and its so negative to not accept the fact and move on.

Last edited:
indeed.

when China filed almost 7000 patents compared to india's 700 patents, and such stats is now clearly reported by the United Nations's WIPO, how could some india members shamefully argue that india does real R&D while China is doing some copycat stuff? nationalism is making too many indian members blind. :

The figure is much much higher than the 700 you stated.

'If the total number of IPR applications filed in the country is an indication, then India is creating a conducive environment for innovations. According to the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) and Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), the filing of patent applications has increased from 4824 in the year 1999-2000 to 28,882 applications in the year 2006-2007. As against 8,010 trademark (TM) registrations in 1999-2000, 109,361 TMs were registered in 2006-07. Also, the filing of applications for design has increased from 2874 in 1999-2000 to 5372 in 2006-07.'
HTML:

Thats 28,820 in India Vs 7000 in China.

62ac107c767bf779b10ab42c087b3022.jpg

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So much for the shchinese claims of superior Chinese stuff. ha ha.

It good to know that billions and billions would be spent on this before its canceled.

Well years down the line, you would rue the years you missed poking fun while attemting nothing.

In the last 30 years we atleast learned 'a hundred ways how not to build a tank or jet'. Billions are worth it, if thats figure you mentioned.

And also you would never hear anybody saying we copied. We have legitimate agreements in place for ALH, Arjun and LCA.

Carriers would be a waste for Pakistan. They are a waste for India right now, IMO, but it's one of those national prestige things.

Solution: import 100 C-803s and call it a day.

mods this needs to go into the indian defence section!
pls do the needful!

Well to be honest Pakistan cannot match the might of Indian Navy at the moment but they can defend Pakistan efficiently that's for sure no matter how bigger Indian Navy is, and moreover it is important to have bigger Navy for india as India is a huge country and it needs bigger navy to guard it's waters.

Good interesting video but my Question is this to Mr. Bezerk that how old is this video really is ?

you a typical loser on internet. how about have a look at the specifications:
Type 90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Type 99 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

half operational range, slower max speed, licensed gun. which one is better?
oh, not to mention the fact that Type-99A2 is far better than Type-99.
Every army has it's own requirements...Japan has no any land boundary with any country..so they don't need more operational range...
And I (and I hope all Army of world) prefer stable gun instead of max. tank speed. What to do with high speed if tank can not hit the target even straight...?????? So, obviously Type-90 is better.

last but not least, if the Japanese MBT is better, no problem, we say "good work" to its designers and learn from the drawbacks we made in Type-99 and makes the Type-99a2 better. such attitude is better than the 30 years "test" of Arjun junk.

I never said Arjun is better...just read my posts again. I am a open minded person, I can accept failures and achievements of India. I just wanted to show you that, If our army is not accepting Arjun means our army doesn't want low quality weapons.....but that video shows that chinese army has accepted that crap tank...with swinging gun...:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom