What's new

Kayani's Brilliant political move

but i think Pakistan is facing very high inflation, may be i am sure that this inflation will keep on increasing till 2015 and during this the cost of this project would be more higher then that is now a days.

Thats just the point..putting it on hold will cost more later.

I think its a brilliant move. GHQ can wait a few years, we can use every single penny to stabalise the economy which is our first priority now.

Dear neo, sir
i have same theory, but in different direction!
GHQ can wait for few years?
WAIT ?same like before, when NAWAZ SHARIF & BENAZIR BHUTTO took all the dollars from country?
i dont think president zardari led PPP ,would be allowed to run country run the country more thn 3 months, there would be more, places like "SUREY MANNSION" inthe world & there would be more accounts like "swiss account of dollars 60 milion" of our respected, president Asif zaradari.:hitwall:

Dear neo, sir
i have same theory, but in different direction!
GHQ can wait for few years?
WAIT ?same like before, when NAWAZ SHARIF & BENAZIR BHUTTO took all the dollars from country?
i dont think president zardari led PPP ,would be allowed to run country run the country more thn 3 months, there would be more, places like "SUREY MANNSION" inthe world & there would be more accounts like "swiss account of dollars 60 milion" of our respected, president Asif zaradari.:hitwall:

what are you talking batmanow

we are make GHQ with our money not like SURY PALACE that will be make loot money.we need some hilal place were our army sit not haram ka mal:enjoy:

what are you talking batmanow

we are make GHQ with our money not like SURY PALACE that will be make loot money.we need some hilal place were our army sit not haram ka mal:enjoy:

Dear imran khan; sir
thats what my, point is, why dont our hounrable COAS , make courge and pick up phone & give a call to! our respected PRESIDENT ZARDARI, and tell him,plz put your, 60 million US dollars in pakistan's account?;)
i guss thn that ,money will become very HALLAL for us!cause this is the right place for that money?:azn::)

The Army truly stands with the people of Pakistan. The have proven once again that public opinion will shape the policies of the Armed Forces.

I heard construction was around 20% complete. One criticism I heard was that the real estate value of this area is too high and prime of a location for a GHQ. Does Islamabad even need one? I say they start building less costly command centers in Frontier and Baloch.

I think its not a good move for the reason that project cost will increase and completion date will also not be met. Once a project gets suspended restarting needs bigger effort as your team gets dispersed on other projects and reorganizing them at times also becomes a problem.

Material cost is also expected to increase so in the end it will cost more than save.

do pakistan army also stop proceding of buying wepons too.
or just a stop of a ghq construction.

ISLAMABAD:
His announcement follows calls by opposition leaders and experts for rich politicians including President Asif Ali Zardari to bring their money back to Pakistan from foreign accounts.:cheers:

that will be a cold day in hell when this happens!

where is current ghq of pakistan armed forces is situatted. and how old it is.
can some one post a photo of our current ghq

Its really old, since the British. When first I saw it I was bloody well suprised that this is the world famous GHQ of Pakistan.

where is current ghq of pakistan armed forces is situatted. and how old it is.
can some one post a photo of our current ghq

PA took over the British India Army - Northern Command HQ in 1947. it has remained the same with some upgrades for GSO offices. now the army is 5 times larger and requires a modern HQ just like everybody else.

in the interim we have had a new national parliament, PM house, Presidents House and now there are plans afoot to build new provincial parliaments in all provinces!

no one complained when these were being built!

Back
Top Bottom