What's new

Kayani visited raiwind Palace, called Imran to accept nawaz Victory

Didn't expect Kiyani to be so eager to meet N.Sharif !! He hasn't even taken oath yet.

O bhaya, i am asking a simple question.
Plz tell me anyone COAS who visits PArty head, there is only one example and that is Nawaz and Kayani.

Which independent organizations if you would like to share? And don't you think there should be re elections there.

FAFENA, and EU.

Yes. At least recount, and if needed re-polling.

Please keep in mind Pakistan had 9000 polling stations and millions of voters.

Even if a 90% polling stations had NO issue, that would still have resulted in 900 polling stations in question.

But the reality is that issues were on a much smaller scale. Less than 3% at the most.

So EVERY party won mostly in a fare manner with few sats in every province that could be questioned.

peace

Plz tell me anyone COAS who visits PArty head, there is only one example and that is Nawaz and Kayani.

Question for you.

Please tell me any COAS has voted openly in an election?

Anyone other than Kiyani?

We should be proud that our COAS believes in democratic institutions.

But you instead are spreading $hit load of constipated conspiracy theories.

sadly.

Didn't expect Kiyani to be so eager to meet N.Sharif !! He hasn't even taken oath yet.

Considering the HUGE danger we are all in, and 100s of 1000s of our troops are fighting the Talib-B@stards, New plans and designs by the b@stard Karazai (and his handlers in India), NATO's specific planning, and what not.

There is no time to waste for such meetings. Not time to sit around for the formalities. sooner the better.

Please do not believe in constipated conspiracy theories being spread in teh media.

I respect you posts. But in this you may have missed the mark.

thanks.

I have long suspected that ISI, Kayani and CJ are complicit in manipulating Pakistan elections.
For true democracy to survive, Army generals like Kayani must be hanged on public square first.

? you are calling these guys complicit because they worked towards establishing a democratic Pakistan?

Also, an Army general should brief the president elect or the prime minister elect on all matters. Under a democratic rule, the army generals serves at the pleasure of the CEO of the country and reports to him. Whether the CEO be a President or the Prime Minister. Welcome to a democratic Pakistan. People did the right thing by voting

it's not just for you but for the whole thread who are against kayani, now before i answer your question, i need to you to be calm and answer my question.Has any another International Prime minister has met a poltical leader and assuming him as a Next prime minister? this what happened just now Chinese Premiere with his whole political delegation met Nawaz sharif and discussed key issues on Gwader and Civil nuclear deal.it is now obvious that nawaz sharif is the new Prime minister, and Kayani(Army+ISI) knows better than any one else about the situation of country specially in the so called "war on terrorism", and as Nawaz will be the prime minister he will full superiority over army thus Kayani have to salute him. Kayani is preparing Nawaz and guiding him this time its not like 1999 you need to be firm and take some hard decisions, in the end all of us here thinks of Better Pakistan and no doubt Kayani and Nawaz discussed about the future of Better Pakistan.

it's not just for you but for the whole thread who are against kayani, now before i answer your question, i need to you to be calm and answer my question.Has any another International Prime minister has met a poltical leader and assuming him as a Next prime minister? this what happened just now Chinese Premiere with his whole political delegation met Nawaz sharif and discussed key issues on Gwader and Civil nuclear deal.it is now obvious that nawaz sharif is the new Prime minister, and Kayani(Army+ISI) knows better than any one else about the situation of country specially in the so called "war on terrorism", and as Nawaz will be the prime minister he will full superiority over army thus Kayani have to salute him. Kayani is preparing Nawaz and guiding him this time its not like 1999 you need to be firm and take some hard decisions, in the end all of us here thinks of Better Pakistan and no doubt Kayani and Nawaz discussed about the future of Better Pakistan.

Let it go Bro, it is obvious and evident of what is happening and what had happened behind all that.
:)

Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Karachi on Urdu speaking constituencies, Except MQM?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Punjab on punjabi constituencies, Except PMLN?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Sindh on sindhi constituencies, Except PPP?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Pukhtunkhwah on Pathan constituencies, Except PTI?
Can u tell me how many seats other parties get in Baluchistan on baloch constituencies, Except Paid merceneries?

Can you tell me, how many votes PTI got in Punjab? In Karachi? How many Seats PML-N got in KPK? Baluchistan? even small places like hazara was divided.

Can you tell me, how many votes PTI got in Punjab? In Karachi? How many Seats PML-N got in KPK? Baluchistan? even small places like hazara was divided.

pti got 8 seats in punjab, means 8/150 =0.05 %.
Pti got 1 seat out of 20 in KHI means 0.05 %.
Votes in KHI are 650000 approx.

Pmln got seat muratza abbasi of NA=18 abbotabad.
whats ur point????????????????????????????????

you are right but i was too, I said No COAS visited Party leader to his house.
Ok for your info,
plz tell me how many times kayani visited Gillani house, Zardari's bilawal house, Never, Yes i am mature I know there is no need of it because they met in PM house and President house.
It was surprising for me that is why made a thread, It will definitely recorded in the history.
Anyway its good to see both of them joining hands for Pakistan but hope it will not done against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom