What's new

Katrina Kaif says no to Pakistan's offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you go to offer her take my visiting card too if you give her 1 crrore with my card she will never dare to refuse it :no:imran bhai ki power janty ho ?:coffee:

Kya jamana aagaya hai gadariyon ke paas bhi visiting card hone lage...:woot:

waise likha kya hai card main ? :rofl::rofl:

Kya jamana aagaya hai gadariyon ke paas bhi visiting card hone lage...:woot:

waise likha kya hai card main ? :rofl::rofl:

aby gadriya kis ko bola? khan jee likha hai card per .tum is liye bakwaas ker rahy ho because you know hum bary log tum jesy choty admi ko kuch nhi kehy gay .;)

aby gadriya kis ko bola? khan jee likha hai card per .tum is liye bakwaas ker rahy ho because you know hum bary log tum jesy choty admi ko kuch nhi kehy gay .;)

Bas bhai yahi poochna tha ki card pe likha kya hai... Khan jee?? dekhte hi behosh ho jayegi Kat to.....:alcoholic:

Bas bhai yahi poochna tha ki card pe likha kya hai... Khan jee?? dekhte hi behosh ho jayegi Kat to.....:alcoholic:

mera passport size photo bhi hai or likhai gold water se ki hoi hai us per beta jee or neechy likha hai

Imran khan
chief of
(Joint Intelligence Bureau)
ISI wing for india

she or anyone else have the right to accept or reject the offers made to them, i'm sure these people also say no to domestic offers, besides the news clearly states that she said no " POLITELY" what the big fuss here about?? few of my indians friends are taking this NO as a victory... lol ...

take chill pill guys :pop::smokin:

First of the source is BULL$HIT so let us all piss on it & secondly Hindis can do anything to shine their dull India.

mera passport size photo bhi hai or likhai gold water se ki hoi hai us per beta jee or neechy likha hai

Imran khan
chief of
ISI wing for india

ohhooo..;) reallyy??:P

Imran khan
chief of
ISI wing for india

bhai police ne pakar liya tu fake id k case ma jail jao ga :D :D

who is Khatrina kaif?

ok.wiki says her mother was englich,father indian,born in hongkong...
Thats called mix masaala :lol:

apki offer to SUNNY LEONE bhi accept kar le gi sir :azn:

Lagda hai tau ko tai ji se pitwana chahte ho.....:rofl:

Suna nahi wo 147 saal ke hain aur tai ji ke joote khane ki himmat ab nahi rahi unme...:rofl:

who is stupid enough to pay 2.5 carore to see that face, my neighbor's wife is prettier than her and i dont have to pay 2.5 carors to see her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom