What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

Is there any rule stating that Bangalore had to be of entirely Assamese population for an Assamese to visit and work.? Han chinese wont live in Minority area's ? I think not..look at Tibet !!

And the problems caused by hans chinese in uighurs muslim area !!
But am sure that chinese eyes will turn blind when they try to read some harsh truth !!!

Since When has Huryiat Conference and its Pakistani Backers become whole Kashmir

By the way its quite easy to post a pic of a few 1000 people protesting in a state of 10 Million

As far as Iranians are concerned
Do these guys desperately want to face the full force of World Wide sanctions
coz Indian govt might decide against purchase of Iranian oil and ask for additional supply from SA

By the way the Pakistanis should worry about the Baluchis and Pushtuns trying to form Greater Afghanistan and independent Baluchistan , and let the Mao chinses continue with killing un armed tibetans

Happy Republic day to the Indians, and Happy black day to the delusionals.
India.gif

By the way the Pakistanis should worry about the Baluchis and Pushtuns trying to form Greater Afghanistan and independent Baluchistan , and let the Mao chinses continue with killing un armed tibetans

?????????????????????:rofl::rofl:

Why lallu panjus commenting on Kashmir rlated thread-

I thought such lallu panjus are not allowed-

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri Pandits...give them back their land. Free Kashmir from current occupants. :tup:

While pakistanis enjoy their "black day".....

I wish all my fellow Indians a very happy republic day....

62th_republic_day_india.gif

Jai Hind

Would be interested in knowing what a black person feels about it.

Two words for the Black day people...Party Poopers

Back
Top Bottom