What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Yes this is their strategy to change demography of kashmir valley under indian bhayya and dravidian occupation.

Just like you folks (your ancestors) did in India a few centuries ago;). India is simply returning the favor in small scale though late by a few hundred years. But better late than never

When this poor people ran away from Kashmir during 1990s .Indian govt is not in a position to help them and our enemy has west support during that days.
But after 24 years we are in a positionthat nonone can challenge us.
Now it is time for protect our Pandit brothers.We have money and power and noone can oppose us.

That actually is very true. I still remember BBC refusing to call them terrorists when they used to call IRA as a terrorist organization.

Just like you folks (your ancestors) did in India a few centuries ago;). India is simply returning the favor in small scale though late by a few hundred years. But better late than never

Not possible under our watch. Hindu baniya knows his place.

Wow. I have never heard that from anyone of any religion . Got any source for that?

Baniyas are like less than 3% of population

Kashyap ki dharti par jai shri ram.

Your bhayya Ram or Kashyap have no place in kashmir's history, kashmir is land of Dardic people who speak a dardic language closely related to the dardic languages spoken in Gilgit and Chitral.

Chinki Pande sharam kar, remember what these hindus did to bhudists? Remember how Bhudism prospered in land of the pure while hindus killed and humiliated bhudists? Now you are wishing same for Iokashmiris.

***********, ye teri banai hui history madrassa mein achhi lagti hai. Your Land of Pure was non existent till 1947 and you weren't there until 5 centuries ago.

Please don't teach me my own history ny twisting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbi oont, ye teri banai hui history madrassa mein achhi lagti hai. Your Land of Pure was non existent till 1947 and you weren't there until 5 centuries ago.

Please don't teach me my own history ny twisting it.

Chinki pande if it was not for us then bhudism would have died painfull death in the hands of hindus. People from pure land went all over the world to preach bhudism.

Your bhayya Ram or Kashyap have no place in kashmir's history, kashmir is land of Dardic people who speak a dardic language closely related to the dardic languages spoken in Gilgit and Chitral.

You should Arabize and accept Arab culture completely. The only thing stopping you is some confusion about your language originating from our land.

Look at Iraq. It was Mesopotamian. It Arabized. You should follow the lead and embrace your eventual identity.

Chinki pande if it was not for us then bhudism would have died painfull death in the hands of hindus. People from pure land went all over the world to preach bhudism.
Bhai mere I dont understand what happened to buddhism in India. There are no records of violence.

Actually the state of Israel was established in the middle east preciselly because of that "prediction" from biblical times. It was an intentional act of fulfilling a long held belief.

I am talking about something else not the biblical prediction which btw the formation of Israel does not even fulfill because Israel was supposed to be established by the Jewish Messiah himself, anyway off topic.

Bhai mere I dont understand what happened to buddhism in India. There are no records of violence.

Yes there are albiet not as well documented, Buddhism declined quite rapidly due to persecution most of the Buddhists then left were in the regions that make up Pakistan and in some remote region in Northern India. The first King known to persecute Buddhist was Pushymitra. That being said many Buddhist did convert back to Hinduism as well due to the efforts of some Hindu reformation movements.

Good joke Arab.

Now go and release your camels for their daily grazing. And don't get hanky panly with one.

He is a Jatt, and even if he was Arab is that supposed to be an insult? What he said was true Taxila was known as one of the greatest cultural center of Buddhism so it makes sense that it branched out from there.

You should Arabize and accept Arab culture completely. The only thing stopping you is some confusion about your language originating from our land.

Look at Iraq. It was Mesopotamian. It Arabized. You should follow the lead and embrace your eventual identity.

Mesopotamians were themselves a Semitic civilization, they did not drop off the face of the earth. You show great historical ignorance and typical Indian butthurt attributes.

Yes there are albiet not as well documented, Buddhism declined quite rapidly due to persecution most of the Buddhists then left were in the regions that make up Pakistan and in some remote region in Northern India. The first King known to persecute Buddhist was Pushymitra. That being said many Buddhist did convert back to Hinduism as well due to the efforts of some Hindu reformation movements.

He is a Jatt, and even if he was Arab is that supposed to be an insult? What he said was true Taxila was known as one of the greatest cultural center of Buddhism so it makes sense that it branched out from there.

Mesopotamians were themselves a Semitic civilization, they did not drop off the face of the earth. You show great historical ignorance and typical Indian butthurt attributes.

I like your confidence in how your propagate madrassa history.

Good joke Arab.

Now go and release your camels for their daily grazing. And don't get hanky panly with one.

Chinki pandu soon hindus will get to you like they did to previous bhudists in ganga land.

I never attended a madrassa but I don't think teach South Asian history in madarssas anyway. :lol:

These retards think madrasas are like hindu mandirs where they teach how their glorious aborginals went out of India.

I don't understand how this thread is related to Pakistanis? Why Pakistani members here are worried about developments taking place in Indian state and in India. Do Indians care what is happening in Baluchistan or in your N W'stan?

Back
Top Bottom