What's new

Kashmiris are Pakistanis and Pakistan is their own Country

sir,

if one spit on the sun it falls on his face only.

this foreign puppet radical Geelani in reality shows the strength of Indian democracy that we allow even a moron to go on and talk
:blah::blah::blah:

This is the freedom in a true democracy if he were in china he have shot down or killed under a moving army tank.

Yeah this is your democracy.

Got Kashmir through Raja against the will of Kashmiris. Saying according to the plan raja has the right.

Got Junagarh and some other small states through force after their Head wanted affiliation with Pakistan. Saying their decision was against the will of Public.

ok agreed..but that was 62 years ago...what r u still waiting for...obviously we cant fight our wars:hitwall:

Who says fight is over Obviously Kashmiris are their to fight with your occupation...pehley un sey tu nibat lo....baat mein humari taraf aankh uthana.

Got Kashmir through Raja against the will of Kashmiris. Saying according to the plan raja has the right.

Got Junagarh and some other small states through force after their Head wanted affiliation with Pakistan. Saying their decision was against the will of Public.

yeah we r happy with our democracy.... savvy?:chilli:

Why would they leave their home....the occupied people should vacate their home....they are better deciders of their fate and their choice. for example if you dont wnat to like with someone who is ointruder to your home then what will you do you will also leave your home and go to someone else home...Same is with kashmiris

Sorry.. Kashmir does not belong only to people living in Kashmir, just like Balochistan does not belong to Balochs only..

Kashmir belongs to India.. If someone has to vote on that, its whole of India and not just a select set of people.. Same applies to all states of India..

And before you start jumping with the disputed area resolution of UN, understand that our govt does not recognize that resolution and have publically announced that.. Just like Pakistan govt does not recognize Hafiz Saeed as a terrorist even after him being declared so by the UN..

ok agreed..but that was 62 years ago...what r u still waiting for...obviously we cant fight our wars:hitwall:

We want to settle the disputes through peace and yes our leaders after Quaid were not morally that much strong.

But if you continue to act like this believe me we will come and capture it.

Ohhhh i forgot indian army would be there. But Pak army is not sacred of those who are even sacred of Pak army decision of acquiring night vision equipment from america. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kab tak force sey kisi ko daba saktey ho.....Paani bhi pathar sey musalsal takraye tu pathar ko tukra tukra kar deta hai....Tum tu khair....Dekhtey hain kab tak tumhara yeh India iska muqabala karta rahey ga.

First choose your option what u want to say,

u can't have the apple and eat it too

On one hand u r saying the raja hand over the Kashmir so it is not right.

On the other hand, In the same line u says that the Other raja/nawab don't wanna hand over so we are not right.

why make fool of your self, how can u right in both?

We want to settle the disputes through peace and yes our leaders after Quaid were not morally that much strong.

Ohhhh i forgot indian army would be there. But Pak army is not sacred of those who are even sacred of Pak army decision of acquiring night vision equipment from america. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

how long have u guys been trying?? in 50 years our grand children will be in this forum and kashmir will be still in india!

So you donot remember 1948. When you begged UN to stop war.

If you were brave enough you would have stopped war through your force.

I agree, we were puss***. But now we are high on mountain dew ..So come on, we're waiting. Stop your cheap terror tactics and try fighting us in a real war. Wake up, Pakistan.

First choose your option what u want to say,

u can't have the apple and eat it too

On one hand u r saying the raja hand over the Kashmir so it is not right.

On the other hand, In the same line u says that the Other raja/nawab don't wanna hand over so we are not right.

why make fool of your self, how can u right in both?

Was just highlighting Indian Democracy.

Kashmiris are Pakistanis and Pakistan is their own Country

NO NO THAT'S WRONG

INDIANS ARE PAKISTANIS AND PAKISTAN IS THEIR OWN COUNTRY

:hang2:

we will tell UN that we wont fight during the night..i am sure they will listen to us!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::chilli:
problem solved

Ya it's the fruit of Indian Democracy that they have to keep a million soldiers in such a small area so that it doesn't get away.

It's the fruit of Indian Democracy that Indian Army has killed 100,000 Innocents.

It's the fruit of Indian Democracy that Indian Army has destroyed the Paradise of Kashmir.

And Indian here sitting on sofa in front of their laptop claim kashmir's love India.

My Suggestion why don't Indians leave the comfort of their home and go to Kashmir for a day and move around.

They will see for themselves what happens in Kashmir and believe if Indian members here are searching for truth they will find out free from any propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom