What's new

Kashmiri youth throng BSF centre for jobs

I can't believe your leaving me for Nihari Ayush
LMAOOOOOO Ayush, you should be on my side LOLOL :P

are tum bhi aa jana yaar.we will have it together and will discuss kashmir.:P

do you understand hindi/urdu well??

we dn't eat home made foods

So it is about the meat. No problem, do not eat what we have cooked. Why do you not eat with us? That part I cannot understand. I am sorry for sticking to this point. It is just very difficult for my Indian sensibility to even get down my throat, forget digest.

So it is about the meat. No problem, do not eat what we have cooked. Why do you not eat with us? That part I cannot understand. I am sorry for sticking to this point. It is just very difficult for my Indian sensibility to even get down my throat, forget digest.

Tuuu nahanaa shuruu kar deiii tou mein tereiii saath khaaa luuuun gaaa ! :lol:

But till that fateful day when most of India's sewage system would be chocked - :fie:

Waiseee bohat ghalat baaat haiii ! :disagree:

Sorry but it is not..Because we don't hurt someone's feeling just avoid eating and even i almost share everything with them...

Sorry but it is not..Because we don't hurt someone's feeling just avoid eating and even i almost share everything with them...

Do you even understand what you are saying? By not eating with someone that person's feelings are not hurt?

I cannot imagine one of 1.2 billion Indians who think like this.

If I were a Christian Pakistani & I'd be treated like that...I'd feel pretty darn bad ! So you are hurting their feelings by implying as if they aren't good enough to eat with when neither Islam nor Logic condones such behavior !

If I were a Christian Pakistani & I'd be treated like that...I'd feel pretty darn bad ! So you are hurting their feelings by implying as if they aren't good enough to eat with when neither Islam nor Logic condones such behavior !

Why do you get it and some do not?

Back
Top Bottom