What's new

Kashmiri students turn down Pakistan’s offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIC is not only Saudi! So the joke really is on you :enjoy:

Secondly OIC Organisation of Islamic Countries ..the name alone speaks volumes so it is supporting its people! Like how Hindu groups come marching out for no reasons every now and then...Its a request to secular India...so how is it funny?

India will never stop any one who want to go outside India for studies .... but still main question who the hell in OIC offer better studies then India??? and how many they can allow?? Who will sponsor them ??

India will never stop any one who want to go outside India for studies .... but still main question who the hell in OIC offer better studies then India??? and how many they can allow?? Who will sponsor them ??
Who? You sure you want to venture down that road? and about scholarships...Well, 1 too many countries in OIC offer scholarships...

Some deeply hurt people are already trolling in this thread .
Only a troll sees a discussion as trolling ;)

:lol: :lol: they want to continue their studies in Kashmir not in UP so why they feel threatened ??
Threatened if accept the offer of going to Pakistan...was just a hypothetical question...Maybe too much for you?

Who? You sure you want to venture down that road? and about scholarships...Well, 1 too many countries in OIC offer scholarships...

Scholarships for how many??

Threatened if accept the offer of going to Pakistan...was just a hypothetical question...Maybe too much for you?

I can understand your felling .... they just dnt want to study in Pakistan

Scholarships for how many??
Well, they have plenty, one just needs to find out and apply...they dont come to you esp not when you are not in OIC...

I can understand your felling .... they just dnt want to study in Pakistan
I can understand your 1 sentence repeated reply...You have nothing to say :tup:

Esp when the students themselves said that the Indians would have lynched them ...and not to forget many of the PDF Indians had said it was for their safety to be returned to Kashmir...So it is for their safety they rejected Pakistan's offer...they appreciated the offer...that is all we can do give them an offer.... not threaten them to come study with us :whistle:

xdimh5.jpg

LOL...
now they are trolling Pakistani govt.........:cray::cray:
I don't like this......why they don't go to pakistan for study.....:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom