What's new

Kashmiri killed for saving women from Indian soldiers' harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Bull You will never ever be able to answer me why the INDIAN Soldiers stopped than man from Accompanying Kashmiri women

What is the credibility of this information? So, you believe something said by some unknown person?

If the soldiers have any bad intention, why did they warn him? Wouldn't it alarm the public? What is the necessity for the soldiers to avoid one unarmed men to fulfill their lust? If they really had such intention, they can easily fulfill it even the man accompany them. He is unarmed. Why should the soldiers warn him and raise the alarm? The soldiers have plenty of chance in the forest and so, they need not to stop the man from accompanying the females.

Its a pure propaganda by the anti national elements.

Jana, are you a journalist? You couldn't understand the simple things that I have posted above?

I think that was an accident or some misunderstanding due to the behavior of this man as said by the army.

What is the credibility of this information? So, you believe something said by some unknown person?.

Unknown person ????? a man has been killed appearently for no reason and your officials also had accepted that he was killed for no reason. will you call your officials as unknown too ?

If the soldiers have any bad intention, why did they warn him? Wouldn't it alarm the public? What is the necessity for the soldiers to avoid one unarmed men to fulfill their lust? If they really had such intention, they can easily fulfill it even the man accompany them. He is unarmed. Why should the soldiers warn him and raise the alarm? The soldiers have plenty of chance in the forest and so, they need not to stop the man from accompanying the females..

Indeed they have plenty of chances and they do it.
In this case we can assume things that why they did not rap the women even in presence of that man but the Question is stilllllllllllllll it is the Question why the Indian Soldiers asked that man not to accompany the women ???
AS you said he was unarmed so if he was than what harm could he done to the indian soldiers ????

Its a pure propaganda by the anti national elements..

You mean the Indian and Internationl media is anti-national elements ????

Jana, are you a journalist? You couldn't understand the simple things that I have posted above?.

:) forget about what i am. Just make me understand why the Indian Soldiers were harrasing the Kashmiri Man for accompanying the Kashmiri women ???
Give me one fine reasonble Answer if any of the Indians has any.

I think that was an accident or some misunderstanding due to the behavior of this man as said by the army.

AS you said above an UNARMED man so an Unarmed man's behaviour led to his killing at the hands of INDIAN Soldiers .

Open a thread about that if you want to discuss.
But anyway beacuse the policemen can be expected to do that kind of barbaric acts and we never ever trust our policemen.

So why are you so surprised and shocked at armymen doing the same.

So ok i got your Answer the Indian Soldiers asked the KASHMIRI man not to accompany the KASHMIRI women beacuse they were waiting to fulfil their lust
Shamful indeed.

Whatever.

If you have any other solid reason why the Indians Soldiers KILLED that KASHMIRI Man for just accompanying the KASHMIRI Women than post.

:crazy:

KASHMIRIS are not INDIANS.

They are chineese!!!

And if you think so than shame on your government and shame on Indian SOLDIERS who can not see Kashmiri Women protected by Kashmiri men ;)

Yes its a shame.

BTW Bull You will never ever be able to answer me why the INDIAN Soldiers stopped than man from Accompanying Kashmiri women

Then why ask?

So why are you so surprised and shocked at armymen doing the same.

Yes i should not be surprised and shocked when Indian Armymen kill innocent Kashmiris and rap and harrase Kashmiri women.

Thank you Bull for endorsing that brutalities by Indian Soldiers in Indian Held Kashmir should not be anything to be surprised and shocked.

[/QUOTE]:crazy:
OH Bull you mean their craziness is the reason for Indian soldiers to stop and kill that man ???

hmmm another solid reason dear

Then why ask?

:) i forget you can never reply for Indians brutalities

Jana, what these soldiers did was wrong and we acknowledge it. What i cant stand is your idea of generalising all indian soldiers as barbaric rapists on the basis of this incident.

Now i dont know why the soldiers asked the man not to accompany the women, but i dont think its because they wanted to rape the women. if that were the case, instead of warning him, those soldiers would have just raped the women to death and shot the man, and then say that they caught the man raping the women and shot him.

the media might have got the situation wrong. maybe the soldiers asked the man and the women not to take the route they were using. the man might have protested, got into a fight and got shot.

Unknown person ????? a man has been killed appearently for no reason and your officials also had accepted that he was killed for no reason. will you call your officials as unknown too ?

Don't twist the facts. I am not talking about the officers. I am talking about the person who presents the story of soldiers harassing this man not to accompany these women.

.. the Question is stilllllllllllllll it is the Question why the Indian Soldiers asked that man not to accompany the women ???

I doubt about the credibility of this information. Any proof for this? Anybody can say anything and you believe it.

You mean the Indian and Internationl media is anti-national elements ????

Who said so? I am talking about the person who gave the information of soldiers asking the person not to accompany the women. The media had just quoted him.

:) forget about what i am.

I thought the journalists think logically. It may not fit for the Pakistani journalist and I don't know about it earlier.

Just make me understand why the Indian Soldiers were harrasing the Kashmiri Man for accompanying the Kashmiri women ???
Give me one fine reasonble Answer if any of the Indians has any.

Any proof for this claim?

AS you said above an UNARMED man so an Unarmed man's behaviour led to his killing at the hands of INDIAN Soldiers .

Considering the situation in Kashmir, anyone arguing or not cooperating with the security personal during security checks may be observed as a potential threat. Who knows whether one is armed or not when he is not cooperating.

Don't twist the facts. I am not talking about the officers. I am talking about the person who presents the story of soldiers harassing this man not to accompany these women.
Read the news to understand what i said.

I doubt about the credibility of this information. Any proof for this? Anybody can say anything and you believe it.
Who said so? I am talking about the person who gave the information of soldiers asking the person not to accompany the women. The media had just quoted him.
Any proof for this claim?.

And how can we believe in the credibility of what you said or what other indians say about the incident while you are sitting way back from Kashmir ??

I thought the journalists think logically. It may not fit for the Pakistani journalist and I don't know about it earlier.

:) never mind we Pakistanis are not masters in posting personal attacks and closing the thread.
I leave it to the MODS

Considering the situation in Kashmir, anyone arguing or not cooperating with the security personal during security checks may be observed as a potential threat. Who knows whether one is armed or not when he is not cooperating.

So considering the situation in Kashmir anyone who is passing through the same path daily can be shot dead considering him potential threat ?????

Yes i should not be surprised and shocked when Indian Armymen kill innocent Kashmiris and rap and harrase Kashmiri women.

Im not suprised at you being shocked only when a muslim is dealt a raw deal.

Thank you Bull for endorsing that brutalities by Indian Soldiers in Indian Held Kashmir should not be anything to be surprised and shocked.

Ur welcome.

OH Bull you mean their craziness is the reason for Indian soldiers to stop and kill that man ???

It was in plain english, pls do read again.

hmmm another solid reason dear

Thanks.

:) i forget you can never reply for Indians brutalities

Pls do remember nxt time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom