What's new

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis

Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar, who was recently in the spotlight following her ugly twitter exchanges with the late Sunanda Pushkar, raised another controversy with her Kashmir remark on microblogging site twitter.

"Pakistan sambhala jaa nahin raha, Kashmir ka naara yaad hai (Can't handle Pakistan, remember the Kashmir slogan ). FATA, Balochistan, KP, Karachi,& many other places in hell. Think abt them first," Tarar tweeted, in an oblique attack on jihadis.
In another tweet against J&K CM Omar Abdullah , she said, "I always talk against human rights violations in Kashmir; questioned CM Abdullah 2. But today what matters 2 me more is #Pakistan NOT Kashmir."

Taking a dig at India and Pakistan on Kashmir, she said, "The inability of both Pakistanis and Indians to handle the truth. Say the word #Kashmir; & for all the right-wingers all hell breaks loose."

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis - The Times of India

Yeah right! For Pakistanis, Kashmir is far more important than sorting out internal problems first - from Karachi to the TTP.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah Times of India seems to be out of stories so they need Pakistanis' tweets to make a news :p::p::p::p::p::p::p:

bharotis

Daggon it

Oh bloody $hit, it is you @orionhunter. It is you stanking up the forum. Couldn't resist the urge. huh? Could not bloody resist. What the fork you ate last night? 5 kilos of Daal?

:omghaha: :rofl: Oooops! I didn't know that Tarar would hit a raw nerve!! She's a bloody atom bomb, man! What she says just explodes with megaton force, as it just did!! Jeeez!

Why so serious? Have a Breyers icecream cone to cool your radiator!! :lol:

Daggon it

We already have a thread going on Kashmir Singh.Do we need zillion threads. Who f@rted the OP this time? Is it Indian or Pakistani

Oh bloody $hit, it is you @orionhunter. It is you stanking up the forum. Couldn't resist the urge. huh? Could not bloody resist. What the fork you ate last night? 5 kilos of Daal?

p.s.

She says what any sane person whose eyes are not shut and ears are not closed

Pakistanis should realize that talking $hit about India or f@rting about Kashmir is simply stanking up our own country

Indians should realize that their army is capable enough not to lose Kashmir, so please avoid
---------------- talking $hit about Pakistan or f@rting about Kashmir is simply stanking up Your own country
This is the most vile comment I've ever read. Never do it again, it's disgusting.

HUH???
How would i know??
She was recently on news because of that Sunanda Pushkar affair.
pehli dafa sun ra hun .. if she is a pakistani journalist then m also a journalist hey times of india contact me :rofl::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom