What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I hear a lot about this from our friends across the border, not just on this forum, even from the eminent personalities in pakistani TV debate. Now i have never heard about anything called Tamil movement in my entire life. I thought tamil nadu is one of the peaceful states of india. Please enlighten me with the name of atleast one tamil movement in india!!

Wth are you guys talking about? I made a case against national disintegration of India. Read Foo!

As a Pakistani, I'm not interested in it. But as far as Kashmir's independence goes, I will always fiercely voice their rights and their genuine displeasure over the tyrannical rule of India.

Well its the usual derailment technique, works every time for them.

Exactly. A sane majority gives its representatives enough power to suppress a violent, directionless, self-destructive, brainwashed, misguided minority!

Who are you to decide that they are violent, directionless, self-destructive and brainwashed? Just because they don't want to be with you? Their only problem is that they are minority and the majority votes to keep them oppress with their 99% hindu dominated army. You have judged yourselves aka Hindu majority to be the SANE ones and the minority to be insane.

Shame shame.

How would you feel if you want to take a path or make a decision regarding yourself and someone turns up and say no this is wrong for you i wont let you do it even if i have to kill you for that. you are violent, self destructive, brainwashed because YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!

Your argument crosses every possible limit of lameness. It is because of people like you, who transform oppressed people into terrorists and then spend billions to stop "terrorists" attacks. Why not just live and let them live? The inequality and injustice is the mother of all terrorism. When these oppressed give up hope and have nothing to loose they become self destructive and kill you who oppress them.

Thank god you were not successful in dictating US what is best for US in 1947. May be i would have died somewhere in Mumbai or Gujarat if we listened to the sane Hindus and Gandhi.

Talk about yourself and your sanity. You have no right to judge others as destructive, insane and directionless. Let them speak for themselves. Aren't they already?

Last edited:
Well its the usual derailment technique, works every time for them.

Taimi, Don't you think the thread starter need to use rational and logical approach to post some sensible article?

Article has nothing substantial and then "Your" posters jumping for discussion about Indian Muslims and national disintegration of India and here you are blaming us again for derailment. :no:

Who are you to decide that they are violent, directionless, self-destructive and brainwashed? Just because they don't want to be with you? Their only problem is that they are minority and the majority votes to keep them oppress with their 99% hindu dominated army. You have judged yourselves aka Hindu majority to be the SANE ones and the minority to be insane.

Shame shame.

How would you feel if you want to take a path or make a decision regarding yourself and someone turns up and say no this is wrong for you i wont let you do it even if i have to kill you for that. you are violent, self destructive, brainwashed because YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!

Your argument crosses every possible limit of lameness. It is because of people like you, who transform oppressed people into terrorists and then spend billions to stop "terrorists" attacks. Why not just live and let them live? The inequality and injustice is the mother of all terrorism. When these oppressed give up hope and have nothing to loose they become self destructive and kill you who oppress them.

Thank god you were not successful in dictating US what is best for US in 1947. May be i would have died somewhere in Mumbai or Gujarat if we listened to the sane Hindus and Gandhi.

Talk about yourself and your sanity. You have no right to judge others as destructive, insane and directionless. Let them speak for themselves. Aren't they already?

u talk abt HINDU majority!
but the prime minister is sikh, J&K CM is muslim and defence minister of india is Christian...:hitwall: these are the people who makes the decisions my friend...:pop:

u talk abt HINDU majority!
but the prime minister is sikh, J&K CM is muslim and defence minister of india is Christian...:hitwall: these are the people who makes the decisions my friend...:pop:

And where did our Beloved Vice president go who is a Muslim????

Anathema - From Kerala and Mumbai
Bang Galore - From Bangalore (Karnataka)
Benny - From Kerala
Tshering22 - From Shillong (i believe)
Joe Shearer - From Manipur ( I believe)
Desi Jatt - From Punjab.
Duhastmish - From Kashmir
EjazR - From TamilNadu (I believe)
GowthamRaj - From TamilNadu
Karthic Sri - From TamilNadu
do_more - From Orissa
Prism - From Mohali
Colsfan - New Delhi
Indian Army - From Kerala
Pride - From UP.
Lionhear - From Karnataka ---etc, etc, etc.

and many more -- all for one Nation forever !

Does this look like National Disintegration to anyone ?

Missed me ... sms -from Haryana

You should have stuck to the Kashmir issue in that case, instead of bringing up the issues of Muslims in India and how they are put in a "no man's land" as you refer to.

Your subsequent posts regarding Indian Muslims did not help your cause either.
Read the article, it clearly states that while we all support the Kashmiri movement, why don't we support other movements for independence in India, like the Maoists or the Tamils, Sikhs and so on.

MY argument was that going after all the independence movements hardens India's position since this national disintegration is a concern of India's and they will be unrelenting on Kashmir, which is an international issue, so its best we stick to Kashmir.

Of course I got a lot of opinions on the subjugation of Indian Muslims, the lack of equality, the big brother attitude, but that isn't my primary concern, nor it should be of any Pakistanis.

Kashmir is our only beef with India.

India has a genocide rate of once per decade. That is quite high when this is not counting Kashmir - the perpetual ongoing, never ending murder fest India has going on over there.

The new Kashmiri slogan clearly is meant to degrade and insult India and proclaim their closeness to Pakistan. That is the value Kashmir gives you.

Maybe you would have, but also probable that you might have ended up a very rich man aka Premji. Who knows? Anyways, we are glad that you have left behind any connection to India & moved on.

Now if only you could also let go of the baggage that you seem to carry.....

It gets a little boring after some time to hear how lucky you were to get away from India & not get caught up in the 2001 Gujrat riots or the even earlier 1992 Bombay riots especially when you could get yourself killed in a 100 different incidents every week in very different cities of Pakistan. Don't you think that it is quite possible that some of those who are killed in such daily occurrences might have had a different view (if they had the chance to revisit your contention after the event) on whether they were lucky or unlucky to have ended up in the supposedly safer country ofPakistan.

India has a genocide rate of once per decade. That is quite high when this is not counting Kashmir - the perpetual ongoing, never ending murder fest India has going on over there.

The new Kashmiri slogan clearly is meant to degrade and insult India and proclaim their closeness to Pakistan. That is the value Kashmir gives you.

those separatist who loves to be in denial can live with this slogan.no body is asking and listening them.same implements to u.u can keep your closeness as india is not harmed.and who cares the value which those separatist can give to the nation or loving pakistan whose childrens study in the delhi university,britain, etc and those morons encourage others children or youth to leave school and start stone throwing.but nothing gonna change as govt knows their credebility.

Quite amusing... Could you please come up with genocide rate comparison of India and Pakistan including '71 as well. I know whole addition of these genocide will be lesser than '71 still we may check.

This is your POV.. our POV is this slogan clearly shows who has given money to whom? Other wise a simple kid knows who is in better economical situation India or Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom