What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Not much worse than the paid stone pelters hiding behind women skirts so that the security personnel will not take action against them.

Bloody cunning of them too.:lol:

I think you are a liar..... nothing this sort of happening in Kashmir.....

but you didnt answer why your amry using UN equipment???????

It is not merely based on the 'whim and fancy' of the UN, the Governor General of India promised a plebiscite when accession was signed, and India herself accepted the argument of plebiscite in the UN, on the basis of which the UNSC resolutions were passed.

Its a non binding resolution..with due respect wat part of the three words u couldn understand.?

In fact, in the case of Junagadh, where the ruler clearly acceded to India, and India invaded and occupied Pakistani territory, India justifies her annexation of Junagadh by pointing to the 'referendum' she held in Junagadh, in which the majority chose India.

The two faced stance here is therefore that of India's - India held a referendum after invading and occupying Junagadh to claim legitimacy, and refuses to do so in Kashmir, despite agreeing to it via the UNSC resolutions.

in Junagadh we suceeded...in Kashmir u failed....no point in harping now as we r not responsible for ur failure..
its like a student who fails in his examination wants the topper of his class also to be failed for the simple reason they should be treated equally.

And since u guys talk all so nicely about morals/ethics why dont we implement he same right of self-determination in Balochistan as it was also forcefully acceded to Pakistan against the Khan of Kalat's wishes.

There are the early UN proposals for resolving kashmir:

McNaughton Proposals (1949)

Withdrawal of Forces
- Pakistan's regular forces to withdraw from the state of Jammu and Kashmir
- India's regular forces not required to withdraw. They would remain for security and maintenance of law and order on the Indian side of cease-fire line (CFL)
- Disbanding of local forces, including armed forces and militia of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and Azad forces.

Administration
- Administration of the Northern Areas by "existing local authorities" under UN supervision

Demilitatization
- The agreed program of demilitarization via withdrawal of procs, preparatory to the plebiscite, to be accomplished to the satisfaction of the UN representative.

Plebiscite
- As per the terms of the UNCIP resolution of Hanuary 5, 1949, to be supervised by the plebiscite administrator.

All appologetic INdians offering their excuses of using UN helmets or dreaming wet that UN is taking a soft stand after their attempts to single out Mr Haq were refuted with sheer diplomatic response.

Didn't someone post the answer to that query about why a particular group is having those helmets? ufff!!! ....

Anyways ... nothings gonna change ... there isn't anyone whoz gonna accept any demand for a separation ... hands down!

Good excuse. Then why dont you keep shut and not talk about the UNSC resolution untill you'hv implemented it yourself. Got IT?

Since their is insurgency and unrest in IOK so it is necessary to start the implementation of UNSC resolutions from their. AJK can join it any time.

Got it.:)

really? The UN resolutions says otherwise ....

Anyways ... I think the time to implement UN resolution is long gone! The only acceptable solution or say deadlock would be to finalize the LOC as international border.

Didn't someone post the answer to that query about why a particular group is having those helmets? ufff!!! ....

Anyways ... nothings gonna change ... there isn't anyone whoz gonna accept any demand for a separation ... hands down!

Basically thats the problem with you guys.... you say what your army want to say :) UN pointed out that indian army is using UN equipment on purpose.. and thats what i think is rite....

they are afraid of using thier own equipments coz as they kill innocent people the army will say that was UN person who did that and we didnt killed any one in the name of investigations.....

:pakistan:

Basically thats the problem with you guys.... you say what your army want to say :) UN pointed out that indian army is using UN equipment on purpose.. and thats what i think is rite....

they are afraid of using thier own equipments coz as they kill innocent people the army will say that was UN person who did that and we didnt killed any one in the name of investigations.....

Dude, do you have knowledge about what you are yapping about? where do you see Indian Army troops in UN "uniform"? Can you get the difference between a uniform and a helmet through that multi layered skull of yours? Dont just let loose brain farts here.

Its been repeated often here that, those troops are CRPF RAF troops who just returned from a overseas UN assignment. They were immediately dispatched to Kashmir and didnt have time to review their equipment. It was only a batch of those troops who were wearing UN helmets and not UN uniform. Get it?

Basically thats the problem with you guys.... you say what your army want to say UN pointed out that indian army is using UN equipment on purpose.. and thats what i think is rite....

@HitNRun: Exaggeration!!! You should write scripts for bollywood movies .... the stories on Kashmir and Army are a big hit with Indian people... Don't worry we accept criticism too ...

back to topic: Did I deny the facts? Nopes! Did I say anything about the army in the quoted post? Nopes!

The use of UN equipment (if true!) for purposes other than what it was supposed to be used was, is and will be condemned! If there are any truth, I expect the Indian Army or Govt to clear the air by giving the reasons for using it. If there is no reason they have to apologize and take steps not to repeat such incidents.

yes thats what indian army is capable of .....they are saying mismanged functioning where as i am saying that this is done on purpose....may be tomorrow in this mismangement they will use chines or USA equipments.

Atleast use your own identity........

Maybe they know no one in Kashmir is afraid of indian army now..... thats why they are using UN equipment now hahahha

Dude thats not indian army for your kind info,dats RAF (Rapid Action Force).....n Dont teach what IA is capable offfffffff..... whateva u say or think actually doesnt matter.... N IA knew wat they have to use n when....... whom to scare n how .:devil:

Dude, do you have knowledge about what you are yapping about? where do you see Indian Army troops in UN "uniform"? Can you get the difference between a uniform and a helmet through that multi layered skull of yours? Dont just let loose brain farts here.

Its been repeated often here that, those troops are CRPF RAF troops who just returned from a overseas UN assignment. They were immediately dispatched to Kashmir and didnt have time to review their equipment. It was only a batch of those troops who were wearing UN helmets and not UN uniform. Get it?

i know what i am saying here ..... where did i said uniform? i am saying equipment ..... and for your kind information Helmets are a part of Equipment used by any personal....... what your words.... keep that in you multi layerd skull that Helmets are part of equipment.

@HitNRun: Exaggeration!!! You should write scripts for bollywood movies .... the stories on Kashmir and Army are a big hit with Indian people... Don't worry we accept criticism too ...

back to topic: Did I deny the facts? Nopes! Did I say anything about the army in the quoted post? Nopes!

The use of UN equipment (if true!) for purposes other than what it was supposed to be used was, is and will be condemned! If there are any truth, I expect the Indian Army or Govt to clear the air by giving the reasons for using it. If there is no reason they have to apologize and take steps not to repeat such incidents.

so you think indian army accepted thier mistake and apologize to UN ....... they should be apologize for all innocent kellings in Kashmir too...

Dude thats not indian army for your kind info,dats RAF (Rapid Action Force).....n Dont teach what IA is capable offfffffff..... whateva u say or think actually doesnt matter.... N IA knew wat they have to use n when....... whom to scare n how .:devil:

Another stupid post by you.......

we know how to :sniper: that IA of yours......:pakistan:

so you think indian army accepted thier mistake and apologize to UN ....... they should be apologize for all innocent kellings in Kashmir too...

Innocent killings ... Yes! For killing terrorists ... BIG NO!! Terrorists have to be hunted down ... :sniper::sniper:

Quit worrying about other countries and start looking inwards ... :blah:

Back
Top Bottom