What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
RR, this woman also supports the Naxals - a group classified as 'Terrorist organization' by GoI. Do you also support her other views?
Doesnt that make her a terrorist supporter? And you people support her statements, just because they agree with your pov?

Doesnt that sound hypocritical?

Fair Enough Gubbi... And i never stated i supported her, i was just shocked at "Break the Silence"' statement.

Anyway, i wish no ILL onto india or her people. Wish you the best with your internal issues.

Regards,

Fair Enough Gubbi... And i never stated i supported her, i was just shocked at "Break the Silence"' statement.

Anyway, i wish no ILL onto india or her people. Wish you the best with your internal issues.

Regards,

Resuce, why you shocked at my statement,tell me please???????

Arundhati roy is sort of person of who takes contrarian view just promote herself as champion for people who are fighting against the system...u know appeal to the under dog romanticism .

Here she is taking the separatist propaganda line for Kashmir and Maoist line on Maoist problem minus the rationalism and level head approach required to resolve these conflict and bring peace to a Pakistani anchor trying hard to bring religious angle while comparing Kashmir with Maoist problem.

Pakistanis shouldn't be happy,if she goes Pakistan she'll talk about Baluchistan and pervasive hold of army on ur country.

Future escalation btw the nuclear armed neighbours is highly likely to take place if the Kashmir dispute is not resolved. Its the main cause of unrest. I hope now everybody should recognize the legitimate concerns of Pakistan wrt India.

Let the supporters of terrorists dig a grave for themselves by paying them...lets see how long can they support these terrorists financially..

But question is this, how long Innocents have to suffer this??

these separatist's mind are getting more dirtier day by day.some are planning to martyr people,some are attending anti-india campaign in pak.

GOI should not tolerate them anymore........

That is why it is bad to use drugs and getting addicted to it.

drug-addict.jpg

:)

Well some were i read that in Pakistan drugs caught in highest amount by police and army so this pic suits you best

Pakistan has highest seizures of narcotics in the world – The Express Tribune

The operation never got to the point where the infiltrators could spark an insurgency, so arguing 'how many locals helped them' would be premature - they did manage to do that in 1989 though.

But back to the point, again, a shepherd or two tipping off the IA on the presence of suspicious individuals does not lend itself to extrapolating the sentiments of millions.

OK,,lets juggle ur memory about Kargil days.That was in 1998 .

In that three months long conflict there wasn't single demo against Indian Army or in support of the intruders who Pakistan declared as Kashmir freedom fighters .

In fact that time around too it's a shia Kashmir muslim Shepherd of Kargil , who told Indian troops about the presence of Pakistani intruders in Kargil heights.

So, u better learn that there is nothing left for Pakistan in Kashmir and stop wasting ur limited resources on Kashmir . Now the issue is only between the state of India and peope of the Kashmir valley.(Jammu and Laddak are firmly with India)

Well some were i read that in Pakistan drugs caught in highest amount by police and army so this pic suits you best

Pakistan has highest seizures of narcotics in the world – The Express Tribune
Yeah, Pakistan has highest seizures of narcotics which means Pakistan is doing good job at getting rid of drugs where as
BBC NEWS | South Asia | UN report flags up India drug use
A new report has highlighted increasing concern over the rise in drug abuse in north-eastern India.

The prevalence of intravenous drug-taking has had a serious impact on the spread of HIV and Aids in the region, the report says.

It is also concerned by weak border controls with Burma which allow the easy trafficking of heroin into India.

The report was published by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the Indian government.

India has long been recognised as a transit route for drug traffickers moving heroin from the opium producing areas of Afghanistan and Burma and on through India to the rest of the world.

Inevitably that has led to a rise in heroin addiction within India itself over the years.

But this new report highlights the growing concern over the abuse not just of opiates, but a range of pharmaceutical products.

Injected

Ironically, it is the tightening of controls on heroin trafficking that has forced many drug users to switch to "over-the-counter" medicines often sold illegally by unscrupulous pharmacists.

These have to be injected rather than smoked, which has drastically increased the spread of HIV infection not just within the drug using group, but to their sexual partners as well.

There is, says the report, an urgent need for gathering better data on drug use and HIV infection from the remote north-east states of India, and for drug-user support programmes at the local level.

One approach the report says has been particularly effective is the involvement of reformed drug addicts to work within the community helping current users overcome their own addiction.

Wow 18 posts and already showing your true colours... Your signature suits you well. How about we keep what is ours and if you have a problem, you know where the "door" is.

Good Bye! :wave:

Hey, that the GoI's policy and one that 1.2 billion of us agree with. A bit funny that you also agree. Maybe we aren't that different after all.

No! they should know the force behind staging all these...

"The conversation is between two separatists, Ghulam Ahmad Dar and Shabir Ahmed Wani.

You mean between Ghulam Ahmad Dar aka Major Kumar and Shabir Ahmed Wani aka Lt. Subramaniyan of the IA ...

^^^My friend this is not pakistan.

Indian home ministry statement carries credibility that it deserves. Not like rehman malik who says kasab is not pakistani the first day and later accept him as a pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom