What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
hmmm may they want to stop the "Freedom SMS's" .... :lol:

Next time they will ban that women of Kashmir can't talk to each other. They talk about freedom with each other.
:lol:

Next time they will ban that women of Kashmir can't talk to each other. They talk about freedom with each other.
:lol:

Yes its batter than Taliban law that was still applied in lots of part in Pakistan also

Women not even go any where ... forgate about school

But in J&K girls going to school without any problem
And if there is any problem so that was created was terrorist in wally

Pakistan obsession to Kashmir is like beggar asking for Kohinoor!!!

May you haven't read the article it's about Kashmiris raising slogans and protesting for their freedom no where did Pakistan say give Kashmir to me..... we always said Kashmir issue should be resolved according to the wishes of Kashmiris....

Yes its batter than Taliban law that was still applied in lots of part in Pakistan also

Women not even go any where ... forgate about school

But in J&K girls going to school without any problem
And if there is any problem so that was created was terrorist in wally

Well you have some pathetic reason to satisfy your ego. Good.
:tup:

May you haven't read the article it's about Kashmiris raising slogans and protesting for their freedom no where did Pakistan say give Kashmir to me..... we always said Kashmir issue should be resolved according to the wishes of Kashmiris....

those are not kashmiris. only imported terrorists from Pakistan and afghanistan and and other -istans.

Well you have some pathetic reason to satisfy your ego. Good.
:tup:

You are talking about Women s freedom so m just show you your reality
And you become senti with that :rofl::rofl:

What good you did for Azad kashmir and northern frontier ????

Bolte hai ki kahsmir ka Bhala Chalhte hai ....Bhai tumne AK and Nf ke liye aaj tak kya khas kiya hai .

Waha ke logo ki kya condition hai ????

those are not kashmiris. only imported terrorists from Pakistan and afghanistan and and other -istans.

hmmm.... so you are closing your eyes so that you cannot see the reality.... :cheers:

Choice is yours bro as you wish, but those are Kashmiris and you cannot deny a fact... :cheers:

why dont you say tibetan issue should be will of tibetans or baluchi issue is will of baluchi :)

You are talking about Women s freedom so m just show you your reality
And you become senti with that :rofl::rofl:

And an Indian starts rolling on the floor. That is the best thing an Indian can do I guess.
:)

What good you did for Azad kashmir and northern frontier ????

Bolte hai ki kahsmir ka Bhala Chalhte hai ....Bhai tumne AK and Nf ke liye aaj tak kya khas kiya hai .

Waha ke logo ki kya condition hai ????

They are happy. They don't have mass graves. ;)

Infact they are fighting their enemies by joining Azad Kashmir Regiment and Northern light Infantry.

And an Indian starts rolling on the floor. That is the best thing an Indian can do I guess.

In your last post you talking about pathetic reason

Now you have nothing to say so start cry again .really good

Back
Top Bottom